watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bent to Palace - DONE DEAL. - Not confirmed

Started by shnlwswlkr, August 14, 2013, 05:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shnlwswlkr

Rumours coming out that this is a done deal, all be it from Twitter sources, but they are reliable ones and always break first... Great.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Is that the imminent announcement?

shnlwswlkr

Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

shnlwswlkr

Some sources claiming it's a loan deal.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Deanothefulhamfan

Ok so we have lost Bent and Huddlestone in one day.... Perhaps we are looking at better targets than both of these..... Now the journalists will actually have to do some work and make up some new targets for us.... We have been linked with Huddlestone and Bent forever....

shnlwswlkr

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on August 14, 2013, 05:41:44 PM
Ok so we have lost Bent and Huddlestone in one day.... Perhaps we are looking at better targets than both of these..... Now the journalists will actually have to do some work and make up some new targets for us.... We have been linked with Huddlestone and Bent forever....

We can dream.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: shnlwswlkr on August 14, 2013, 05:42:28 PM
Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on August 14, 2013, 05:41:44 PM

We can dream.

Paul Scharner is waiting on tenterhooks for us to make a bid (as he has done for the last 8 transfer windows)
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Deanothefulhamfan

Whilst we are at it can Sako sign for somebody please.... he is a real worry for  us signing him, in fact I almost expect him to sign on deadline day.... I have promised to be positive on our next signing ( with the exception of Bendtner, barton and Odemwingie) so please let us sign someone before we sign Sako....

shnlwswlkr

Huddlestone I'm not too bothered about, we were lightly linked to him, but Bent, Martin Jol even spoke about this one after games and we have lost out to a newly promoted club. This isn't good, UNLESS, of course we have something better lined up... Not sure we do though.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Deanothefulhamfan

Sammyffc

the majority of fulham fans didn't want huddlestone ( including me ) but i guarantee the same fans will moan we didn't get him and lack ' ambition'

westcliff white

Heard that bent got fed up waiting as we were stalling
Every day is a Fulham day

Deanothefulhamfan

I didnt want him or Bent in all fairness.... But woukd have took them over no signings..... I am confident we are not missing out on targets.... We keep things very hush hush

Lighthouse

Odenwingie and Parker the dream team are still available.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

EJL

If it hasn't been announced then its not a "DONE DEAL"...  1500.gif

Bassey the warrior

We better have a better lined up or the board can expect a backlash from the fans, and rightly so.

EJL

There's not gonna be any backlash  064.gif This is Fulham we're talking about.

Deanothefulhamfan

This is the most negative the board has been in a while, but to be honest its easy to see why... We were such a poor poor side last season, some of the performances have not been so bad since the dark days of Lawrie Sanchez...

Im going to stay optimistic until the window shuts.... but if we have not made some signings I am going to be probably the angriest person on the board..... I might turn green and everything

Lighthouse

After last seasons sad transfer activity we did have hope this season with the new owner coming in. But the season starts in a few days and with two and a half weeks to go I think frustration and a little sadness is bound to come in now for many of us. With the good players that were linked going elsewhere the club are wanting to continue to survive on the cheap.

The silly ambition under Al was to be the UnIted of The South. Well we didn't do badly in failure. Our ambition now is survival on the cheap and hopefully do better than last year. Fair enough. So old men and loans are what we should expect. Anything else is just kidding ourselves.

So here is hoping for a few out of contract and loans still to come.

If Bent goes to Palace and Osvaldo to Saints. We still have time to lower our expectations.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Deanothefulhamfan

I think Al fayed wasnt far off that in all fairness.... we have had a 7th place finish and a European final in recent years...Not bad for a "small" club like Fulham

Khan will not allow us to get relegated.... He will put money into this club, and do his side of tje bargain .... But we need the players and managment to do what is expected of them...  Barring Hangeland, Reither, Djegajah, and Berbatov based on last seasons performances we have 7 shirts up for grabs.... I hope Jol makes that very clear to our team, and I would love him to play the kids chomping at the bit to get some game time, if one of tjem shirts does come available