watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bent medical with us today

Started by FFCpmd, August 15, 2013, 09:12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulham1611

I sincerely hope that the Bent deal is permanent and not a loan move.

Why so many loans!?

the nutflush

Quote from: fulham1611 on August 15, 2013, 11:11:04 AM
I sincerely hope that the Bent deal is permanent and not a loan move.

Why so many loans!?

Haven't you heard?  We've got no money.

Ruiz11

Get in, finally. This should be a great signing.

Tonywa

A loan move with a potential signing at the end is a way for the purchasing club to keep its options open.  If the loan period doesn't work there is no definite obligation to sign the player so no transfer fee is wasted.

Zu-Meister

Graeme Bailey ‏@GraemeBailey 6m
Seems Fulham might get Bent on permanent deal, either way they are firmly in pole position for his signature!

Bassey the warrior

Will be happy if this comes off. Sure he's not perfect but he makes great runs, something we've not had for years. Top finisher too.

fulhamfever

BENT is coming home to South London his family live in Tooting SW17

jelmo

Quote from: fulhamfever on August 15, 2013, 11:58:57 AM
BENT is coming home to South London his family live in Tooting SW17

All the best people live in Tooting! Well... Apart from my neighbours...

Ordar

As I've said all along, I think Bent will be a very good signing for us. We'll have a striker who wont drop deep and get over involved in build up play. He'll look to run in behind, and most importantly, actually stay in the box and give players someone to cross to

jarv

Should be ok. If he and Berb get 13-15 each, mid table will be secured again I think.
Team still needs a bit more pace.

sussexwhite

Alternative

Quote from: fulham1611 on August 15, 2013, 10:16:42 AM
Don't really see why everyone is complaining?

The bloke is a proven premier league striker, something that we need, and for just £5m....

The last thing we need is another Andy Johnson-esque signing where we splash £13-15m on someone unproven at this level.

What he said. Permanent or loan, it would be good news.

Berserker

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on August 15, 2013, 09:30:23 AM
I'd take a bent medical if it gets him to sign.

Which bit is bent though  :021:
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Northern Cottager

Imagine the Fulham fans surprise if Fulham announced a treble signing today of Bent, Parker and Cresswell/Gargano/Chantome/Osvaldo. Never in a kabillion years but, hey ho.

Fulham76

Quote from: Northern Cottager on August 15, 2013, 12:25:15 PM
Imagine the Fulham fans surprise if Fulham announced a treble signing today of Bent, Parker and Cresswell/Gargano/Chantome/Osvaldo. Never in a kabillion years but, hey ho.

It's Odemwingie that worries me. Until he's snapped up by another club, there's always a chance!

MasterHaynes

Hopefully if the we sign him it's only on a 1 year loan, next season Woodrow will be knocking on the door and he is far more mobile and invloved in build up play

Alfayedslovechild

A loan deal makes no sense what so ever. He'll miss 2 games against Villa this season when he's more than likely to be up for these games and if he does bang in the goals, it will only push his value up.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Fulham76 on August 15, 2013, 12:26:59 PM
Quote from: Northern Cottager on August 15, 2013, 12:25:15 PM

It's Odemwingie that worries me. Until he's snapped up by another club, there's always a chance!

Someone needs to start Tweeting and harassing these Qatari clubs telling them how good Odemwingie is, a revelation in the BPL.

rusty shackleford

He needs to sign today if he's to play any part on Saturday as theres a deadline. Although i doubt he will play anyway even if he does sign today.

westcliff white

Quote from: rusty shackleford on August 15, 2013, 12:40:13 PM
He needs to sign today if he's to play any part on Saturday as theres a deadline. Although i doubt he will play anyway even if he does sign today.

I thought it was midday tomorrow, have to be registered a minimum of 24 hours before the game, otherwise berba could not of played last season against west ham. The rules are no differen on deadline day.
Every day is a Fulham day