Main Menu

Come back Finnster we love you.

Started by FatFreddysCat, May 03, 2010, 09:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

epsomraver

Quote from: LBNo11 on July 01, 2012, 11:17:00 AM
Quote from: Admin on July 01, 2012, 10:59:30 AM
Does any one have a picture of Finn?

Ed that is not the picture I remember, the one he posted showed him full length in a whistle and I am sure he had more hair!

CorkedHat

Quote from: epsomraver on July 06, 2012, 10:48:01 PM
Quote from: LBNo11 on July 01, 2012, 11:17:00 AM
Quote from: Admin on July 01, 2012, 10:59:30 AM
Does any one have a picture of Finn?

Ed that is not the picture I remember, the one he posted showed him full length in a whistle and I am sure he had more hair!

This is the picture posted by Tizzard on the Offal. Where did he get it from?
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

LBNo11

...Dave/John, I have no idea what Tizzard posted, but I found this on the internet in relation to the financial services he supplied and the photo WhiteJC posted is from a similar source and they refer to him and his company in the USA. If they are wrong I will take them down...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

White Noise

Its definitely Finnster.

He had a Twitter account for business - https://twitter.com/Finnster01 - which is where they got the later pic from.

I am guessing the young lady of the same surname in his followers is his daughter?

I remember the one epsomraver refers to. I think someone started a thread of a 'Post a pic of yourself' nature and Finnster posted one of him formally attired outside in the sunshine. Looked like he was at the races or similar. Have tried to seach for it on here but no joy.

epsomraver

Had the same problem WN, I printed it off because I thought we had some mutual friends , it was around the final in Hamburg if that narrows the search down.

White Noise

Quote from: epsomraver on July 07, 2012, 11:23:37 AM
Had the same problem WN, I printed it off because I thought we had some mutual friends , it was around the final in Hamburg if that narrows the search down.

Thanks

Think its the one in his Flickr -

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40377464@N04/page6/

NogoodBoyo

@The Don: The Attenborough philum to which you refer was called "10 Rillington Place" after the address in which Christie committed his atrocities.  It should be mandatory viewing for all pro death penalty zealots.  Watching a simple young Welshman (one of Christie's lodgers) put to death for crimes he did not commit left a lasting impression on me.  It shaped my mind very clearly and very early on this issue - as it did with the British justice system.

Nogood "there's an old senti-mental you are indeed" Boyo

Logicalman

This is likely a cropped version of one of two. The first is on Linked-In, being the one he uses for business and the second is one, in a tux, that was taken in NY with Terri last year. When she saw the Linked-In one she commented that she preferred the tux one.