watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Come back Finnster we love you.

Started by FatFreddysCat, May 03, 2010, 09:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

I can do nothing but ask Mr Finn to return to the fof and echo the sentiments of the others here, a true gent providing good chat, intelligent wit and a laugh when needed

jarv

I like his comments/attitude. very direct, no messing. I once made a derogatry comment about Thatcher (who hasn't???) and the falklands and he responded, sort of biting my head off. He was right. He was there while I was down the pub with my mates.

He has a knack of those short, but amusing comments. I try to make them, but just doesn't work like his. (too much waffle in mine).

The owl thing is great. Where did that idea come from Finn.??

White Noise

Quote from: jarv on May 04, 2010, 01:33:57 PM
I like his comments/attitude. very direct, no messing. I once made a derogatry comment about Thatcher (who hasn't???) and the falklands and he responded, sort of biting my head off. He was right. He was there while I was down the pub with my mates.

He has a knack of those short, but amusing comments. I try to make them, but just doesn't work like his. (too much waffle in mine).

The owl thing is great. Where did that idea come from Finn.??

Owl?? A gimlet eyed hawk surveying all and seeing everything that moves surely??

mrska

Sector9

I agree, Finn's wit will be missed if he does not return.

Shall we start a facebook group? Bring back Fin!

Dugliss

.....and anyway, who`s gonna shame us fatties into losing weight in the New Year if he doesn`t return!!!

epsomraver

I am sure he will come back, he has been in the services and knows how to take a rollocking whether deserved or not, once he has calmed down he will be back, he knows this is the best Fulham site by far and although we don't always agree, which would be boring, we respect anothers viewpoint whilst not agreeing to it as we know we are right! :031:

FC Silver Fox

Add my vote too for what its worth. This forum and chat room are poorer places without you, Finnster mate.  Come back to the fold on this wave of accolades.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

LordNelson

Ole Finn,
Fulham expects that every Finnster will do his duty--as you have done yours--above and beyond the call as they say.  We need good mates on this MB, especially ones like you with your background and experience and perspective.  Don't let us down so close to our moment of glory against this spanish rabble. :028:
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

epsomraver

I have heard that the mods threatened to take his balls :011:

alfie

Mr Finn, when i had a little tantrum earlier and decided i would not post again, you were the first person to come on and ask me to stay, I have no idea why this has happened but please Mr Finn you are a very important poster as you can see by all the previous requests for you to return.

We posters on occasions have our little disagreements but i reckon at the end of the day we are one big Fulham family who must support each other.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

FatFreddysCat

3 pages Finny, stop milking it  now  :015: .

McBridefan1

Jesus christmas finny rub some dirt on that pride and get back in the game for feck's sake. I start posting more and you take off, now you've hurt my feelings... :dft012:

jarv

OK, white noise. I feel stupid, I am not really up on my feathered birds.

finnster01

Gents, Lads and Lassies
I am back.

First I want to thank all of you who has sent me PM's, posted messages on this MB etc. It would probably take me the rest of the day to get back to you all individually, but I want you to know that it sure meant the world to me. I didn't know I had that many friends on here. So please take this post as a big thank you for the support.

Bottom line what happened is I got worked up over something that triggered things in my past (No, I will not ever eat your children...) that is hard for me to deal with sometimes. Not the best of memories.

So in the end I threw all my toys out of the pram, made a right arse of myself, and insulted Ed on top. None of which I am proud of.

So now that I am back (thanks to some nifty footwork by WhiteJC as well), you all will have to put up with my drivel for a bit more. But I am sorry to the people I offended (except one) .

Thank you all for your support and I will try to keep up the high standards of the hawk and post a little more sane stuff.

Anyway, off to Hamburg soon for the best game in my life since 1975.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

os5889

Welcome Back Finn, its been tooo lonG!

GoldCoastWhite

At ease Sailor ! Great to see you back Finn, it would have been an empty feeling celebrating without you.  :045:

Lighthouse

Well good riddance and frankly I always thought ....Whats this? Some more posts as I was writing.  Finns back. Oh God no...I mean Oh good oh.

Welcome back Finn. Now where were we?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Peabody

Jimpav