watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Come back Finnster we love you.

Started by FatFreddysCat, May 03, 2010, 09:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Abbotsbury White

Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town.

blingo

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

CorkedHat

Thank Christ for that. Dusty and his rabid sheepdog were on their way to get you!
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Tom

Great to have you back finnster!  :54:
Fulham for life!

Burt

Great to have you back Mr Finn sir.

Steve_orino

Glad you're back but couldn't you have stayed away a little longer?  I've got about 1000 posts before I catch up to you!

Ya, I guess you're right, a year or two would have been too long.  Welcome back Finn!  Get your 6 Fullers and those Magic Panties ready for the game next Wednesday...
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

epsomraver

Found this scrolling back, seems a very apt request from Fred

sipwell

No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

leonffc

LordNelson

"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

epsomraver

I ws looking back because there was a picture of Finn that he posted before the final in Hamburg so we could recognise him, thought it would good to see it again but alas cannot find it, found this instead

Admin

Does any one have a picture of Finn?

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

VicHalomsLovechild

Yes. In fact if you goggle him you'll find a couple. There was one on the Offal. I'll add it when I get close to the laptop later.

WhiteJC

VicHalomsLovechild

Saw the thread this morning on my phone and it doesn't show pics or emotions, to keep the speed up. So didn't see the pic and the second one is the one I have.
Finns a bit like Radio4 presenters, nothing like you imagined him. No doubt there's a Finn post for every Fulham moment so we'll have to keep fetching them out as the season roles by. If he can't be here in person he can in spirit.

9739.gif

TheDon

Quote from: WhiteJC on July 01, 2012, 11:33:28 AM

he looks like dickie attenborough in that film about christie the mass murderer of notting hill.
http://dryden.eastmanhouse.org/media/ripl.jpg