Roberto Mancini
9 (6.4%)
Gianluca Vialli
1 (0.7%)
Keep Martin Jol
19 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 129

Sammyffc

i've lost it with jol now. but who would people want in ? very tough looking at the lists.

Deanothefulhamfan

Sammyffc

Just added a few names , could'nt think of many more haha . some could be employed but im not sure !

sunburywhite

Gus Poyet
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
Kit Symons
Marco van Basten
Giovanni van Bronckhorst
best pick Thomas Tuchel currently at FC Mainz
Tuchel began his coaching career in 2000 as Head coach of the Under 19 of VfB Stuttgart. After five years he returned to his former club FC Augsburg, where he worked as youth team co-ordinator for three years. He was named as the new head coach of 1. FSV Mainz 05 on 3 August 2009, after the club was promoted to the Bundesliga. He signed a two-year contract after being promoted to that position from the FSV Mainz 05 Under 19 side. In the 2010/11 season, Thomas Tuchel coached FSV Mainz 05 to 7 wins in their first 7 games, including an away victory over Bundesliga's powerhouse FC Bayern Munich. The team finished 5th in the rankings.
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Big Martin Jol

Scott Parker is the greatest living Englishman.

sunburywhite

Quote from: Sammyffc on August 31, 2013, 08:25:14 PM
Just added a few names , could'nt think of many more haha . some could be employed but im not sure !
Sorry Sammy, I would rather have Jol than any of those you have listed
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Roberty

I'm not feeling suicidal today - so none of the above

There seem to be a lot of failures in that list - was there a reason for that?
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Sammyffc

Quote from: sunburywhite on August 31, 2013, 08:27:25 PM

this is my point exactly. i really want jol to achieve but can't see it . but replacements look shocking except roberto

Sammyffc

Roberty

Quote from: Sammyffc on August 31, 2013, 08:38:09 PM
Some New Names have been added

You have still not added - Sir Alex Ferguson and the tea lady at Motspur Park

What happened to the Chicks who predict - do you think they have gone to get coaching badges?

Roberty

Quote from: Sammyffc on August 31, 2013, 08:28:29 PM
Quote from: sunburywhite on August 31, 2013, 08:27:25 PM

this is my point exactly. i really want jol to achieve but can't see it . but replacements look shocking except roberto

Is that Roberto - Mancini or Matteo ?
Didn't they both get fired last season - the Lord help us

Sammyffc

There both on there ... this is my exact point of the poll ... who WOULD WANT to join us , and who could we get WHO IS better at this moment in time

Me-ate-Live, innit??

This is madness ................. Kahn will not get rid of him until the end of the season, he said as much in his many interviews
he is not going to change anything in the short term

So man up and put up because this stuff will not help the team or your sanity.

Jol is Fulham manager, he wears the track suit

Roberty

Quote from: Sammyffc on August 31, 2013, 08:45:38 PM
There both on there ... this is my exact point of the poll ... who WOULD WANT to join us , and who could we get WHO IS better at this moment in time

The real point is - would you want any of them?

Just noticed - Flash Harry is not there - maybe he would like to manage in the Premier League again?

Sammyffc

the only one i would take would be , well two . mancini or matteo. however , im a strong jol fan but its getting shocking now

ScalleysDad

The train crash has happened so it will have to be a quick fit and a virtually painless one. Mckinlay and Symonds stepping up would seriously undermine the youth set up but be almost pain free for the first team squad. There would at least be some fire on the touchline. To keep the youth set up going we will need a leader and our captain from last year might help out there.

Again its not the getting beaten. Its the general malaise about the place and the comments Jol makes indicate a man adrift. I'd like to back him Kcat but he is offering me nothing to hold onto.

SouthfieldWhite

Is this poll a wind up? Ian dowie?

Only decent one is his hiddink, who be great, failing that, Chris Powell :-)

Sammyffc

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on August 31, 2013, 09:33:31 PM
Is this poll a wind up? Ian dowie?

Only decent one is his hiddink, who be great, failing that, Chris Powell :-)

haha i was on the LMA site and he was on there . might aswell whack him in . never know with some fulham fans