watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mighty Fulham vs. blue scum Match Thread

Started by LordNelson, September 21, 2013, 05:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brown@FFC

Rodallega for Kaca. Put Taarabt out wide, 2 up top.

Humbled

1 issue I have with Parker, when he has the ball and we have a player near him in space rather than pass to that player he runs towards him, plugs the hole THEN looks to pass to the player once the hole is plugged and more often than not we lose possession

jarv

This is painful to watch now. Once again, the useless JOL has absolutely no plan B. He is clueless, absolutely clueless.
Again, Fulham players don't look fit enough. Sorry to be negative but this has 3-0 written all over it.

Humbled

I have to admit I like the 2 subs he has made....

Brown@FFC

PokerMatt

Ramires ffs. Commentators trying their best to convince themselves there was contact.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

alexbishop

Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

PokerMatt

Follow me: @mattdjourno

LordNelson

Parker & the Venezuelan Spaniard earning their wages today!!
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Walsh

Brown@FFC

Not enough men in the box. Need Rodallega for Kasami.

Jimpav

Why do we keep passing back to the back 4???

Even when we have just cleared it, the ball gets passed back.

Bassey the warrior

It's hard to justify our continued toothlessness upfront given we are blessed for attacking players. Has to be put down to poor coaching.

Brown@FFC

You have to blame Jol. Playing with 1 up front doesn't work. Rodallega has to come on.

Jimpav

We've not got the hang of counter attacks have we? Not that milling the ball on the half way round counts as an attack.

Rhys Lightning 63

What we NEED in January, is a genuine #9. One that will stay in the box for the whole 90 minutes and give us an aerial threat.
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Jimpav

Shredhead

Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

LordNelson

"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

alexbishop

well you give away 13 corners...one is gunna go in.

We gives Mikel his first goal i....how many games?!
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop