watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mighty Fulham vs. blue scum Match Thread

Started by LordNelson, September 21, 2013, 05:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Humbled

everytime we defend a corner its a heart in mouth moment... same last season. if it gets passed the front post were struggling!!

Jimpav

Oh and the player that has gone 250 games without scoring pops his cherry courtesy against Fulham and a shyster set piece

The Equalizer

loving shambles of a game. We're getting relegated if we keep playing like this. Totally pedestrian and brainless against a poor looking Chelsea.

Jol OUT NOW!!!!!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Bassey the warrior

What on earth is going on? Why is Kasami marking Terry and not Hangeland or Amorebieta? Same with Cahill. Their centre backs are the best headers in their team.

fulhamben

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on September 21, 2013, 07:09:25 PM
What we NEED in January, is a genuine #9. One that will stay in the box for the whole 90 minutes and give us an aerial threat.
nope we need adecent cm. said ages ago we wont win a game playing parker and sidwell in midfield and i still firmly believe that. you can not play with 2 defensive midfielders when you have average players in front of them. jol needs to change tactics or our lack of goals will see us right down there
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Brown@FFC

Too loving late. We all knew that substitution, how can he not. I know it's Chelsea, but Jol is at fault again.

jarv

Players are not fit enough. Can't defend corners. How many times does Jol need to be told what is wrong with Fulham and what he needs to work on.
Again, I hope to see the headline tomorrow....JOL SACKED
I'm off.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on September 21, 2013, 07:09:25 PM
What we NEED in January, is a genuine #9. One that will stay in the box for the whole 90 minutes and give us an aerial threat.

We have Bent, what more do you expect? He's got the first touch of a donkey but he's the best we'll get.

Jimpav

If you need a goal, an away win, a record broken then were the ones to call on

Twig

MrProphet

Quote from: jarv on September 21, 2013, 07:12:49 PM
Players are not fit enough. Can't defend corners. How many times does Jol need to be told what is wrong with Fulham and what he needs to work on.
Again, I hope to see the headline tomorrow....JOL SACKED
I'm off.

Agreed we look shattered looks like we had a nice leisurely preseason

A half time that promised so much...what should we expect at the moment though

Clearly plan A was don't let them concede then plan B was oh no don't have one

terryr

we are knackered.
Just hanging on to keep it 2-0.
Gutted after feeling so positive in the first half

grandad

After Stockdales horrible fumble it totally deflated us. Everyone was putting in a shift. We looked so much better without Berba & Ruiz. We do seem to tire late in the game.
I am not worried like some knee jerkers. In our 1st 5 games we have had 2 difficult games in the NE & played Arsenal & todays lot.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Brown@FFC

alexbishop

Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Sgt Fulham

Calm down guys, this is chelsea away...who expected anything more than a 2-0 loss? I think we have seen some good signs today and if we play more attacking football against Cardiff we should ultimately get us the result we need to lift us a bit. We played well against west brom and now (for the most part) against chelsea away. Its only a matter of time before these results turn into points!

fulhamben

Quote from: alexbishop on September 21, 2013, 07:19:04 PM
how are we so bloody unfit?????
cos we have a very old team. simple as that. old players will not keep up with younguns.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

MrProphet

Quote from: grandad on September 21, 2013, 07:18:47 PM
After Stockdales horrible fumble it totally deflated us. Everyone was putting in a shift. We looked so much better without Berba & Ruiz. We do seem to tire late in the game.
I am not worried like some knee jerkers. In our 1st 5 games we have had 2 difficult games in the NE & played Arsenal & todays lot.

Again "kneejerkers" we have been bad for well over a year must say I agree with you that I didn't expect anything today

Berbasilk_111

Fulham and Sunderland must be relegation favourites