https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Senderos was excellent

Started by Pluto, September 25, 2013, 12:05:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forever Fulham

Quote from: Rudolph on September 29, 2013, 12:12:40 AM
Quote from: mungos beans on September 28, 2013, 11:15:30 PM
Sorry but senderdross having a couple of good games doesnt defer from the liability he is . You can paper over cracks and all that....

Still spinning the liability stuck record?

We are a stronger team with Senderos at the back.
Agree.  He's not perfect.  But his play continues to improve.

mungos beans

Do you not remember him at Arsenal, nothing has changed since then I'm afraid

HatterDon

Quote from: mungos beans on September 29, 2013, 04:14:46 PM
Do you not remember him at Arsenal, nothing has changed since then I'm afraid

Yes, I also remember Gareth Bale at LB for Tottenham. He was stuck on the bench because Spurs never won when he started. And now? Today he is such a poor player that he's not even playing league football anymore.

Just goes to show you.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

mungos beans

Really hd.  Anyway  I will  tell you again just incase he was  a liability then and he is a liability now.

Logicalman

I will be the first one to say that Senderos has had issues, and perhaps more than most as CB, except, I would also counter that at least he tried. Compare this to Brede for the past six games, how he cannot be bothered to challenge or even jump for a ball in the area any longer, or perhaps how for almost all the Cardiff corners, he was nowhere to be seen in the 6 yard box, but preferred to stay further back, behind the goal, and tell me which one you would rather play today?

Rudolph

Quote from: mungos beans on September 29, 2013, 05:25:32 PM
Really hd.  Anyway  I will  tell you again just incase he was  a liability then and he is a liability now.

I suspect you're saying this wearing Hughes tinted glasses.  The lad is no more a liability than a backing off Hughes or a static Hangeland.