News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just to see how many people now want him gone...

Started by shnlwswlkr, September 28, 2013, 05:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parkway Drive

Can't believe I'm saying this but Jol out. Signed.

..Kya.ffc..

Thought he would be good for the club when we signed him - he have not, end of.

Signed.
Beers may have been involved in this post.

mungos beans

Not at all pocker matt but I knew he would be shite... obviously you dont know football as well.

keith

keith

keith

bmasar

Signed, though it was tough to watch him fight back tears after the late goal.

Brown@FFC

Awful, dull, miserable, old, slow etc performance. Jol out.

Twig

I was optimistic when we brought him in but that turned to pessimism last season and no reason to change my opinion.  Signed

bucksfulham

Artful Dodger

Faber est suae quisque fortunae

PokerMatt

Quote from: mungos beans on September 28, 2013, 05:23:55 PM
Not at all pocker matt but I knew he would be shite... obviously you dont know football as well.

But he hasn't always been, has he? It was only the start of last season we were playing the best football we had in the PL. Since then it's gone to pot, but it hasn't been like that the whole time. Not enough for you to claim to be the oracle, certainly.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

flirpit

I've always supported MJ until today. Has to go. Inexcusable results and play this season.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
@garthurabbott

MrProphet

Signed and take berbatov with you he is a disgrace to the shirt

shnlwswlkr

Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

SuffolkWhite

I wanted Jol as manager before we got Hughes and I wanted the next four games to bring at least 6 pts but with improved performances.

Cardiff deserved the win on overall play and although I think the squad can keep us out of the relegation zone, it needs new direction!

SO, I think Jol will leave before being sacked....but yes time now for another manager..sad to say.

I do feel there are a few players that are not quite doing it for us ... but Jol has to go.

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

7787fulham

Signed I was a fan of jols but now just want him gone the guy lacks any tactical sense and take stockdale with ya id rather be playing against him than have him in my goal