News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just to see how many people now want him gone...

Started by shnlwswlkr, September 28, 2013, 05:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shnlwswlkr

Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Ordar

signed x100

suprised Khan hasnt already sacked him

JIMMY D

He has to leave the club. So much damage has been done!

sunburywhite

Judging by the way he was looking at the ground as he walked off, he knows it is not far away
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

rusty shackleford

I was pro Jol for a long time. But shite performance after shite performance going as far back as April 1 mean he just cant continue. We have on paper a good side and are playing like a bunch of amateurs. Its shambolic

shnlwswlkr

He looked almost in tears, I think he knows it, no way he can still be here by Monday. Signed, again.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Craven Mad

beijing ben

Quote from: sunburywhite on September 28, 2013, 05:07:35 PM
Judging by the way he was looking at the ground as he walked off, he knows it is not far away

Yeah i could see him resigning. Looked distraught. I think he has to go..

Berbasilk_111

PokerMatt

Signed.

Always wanted him to come good and it took me a long while to be in the Jol out camp. But this season has been inexcusable. If we were playing well and being unlucky then there's hope of a turnaround. But there isn't hope of one under him.

Out now before it can get worse. No point waiting any longer.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Guinness Haze

mungos beans

I said this from the minute we signed him. Karma grandad karma see I do know what iam talking about

The Old Count

PokerMatt

Quote from: mungos beans on September 28, 2013, 05:13:23 PM
I said yhis from the mibute we signed him. Karma grandad karma see I do know what iam talking about

Wow well done. The defeat must have made your day then.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Barrie

Signed.

First time I have said this, but 'Jol out'.  Today was awful, I can't defend him.

JackyFulham90

If you read up until today I have always wanted Jol to turn it around, I hoped Tuesday would be the start, he is a likeable guy but i also think it's time to go now we can't win home games anymore

tommy

This is the first time I've said it but he's gotta go now. Late goals at the cottage for 4 dropped points is his fault. Shocking

Craven Mad

We need a tactician and a motivator, and I don't know what Jol brings.

I personally think that Matteo could be a good fit for us, particularly as it 'feels' a lot like the AVB/Chelsea scenario; ageing players, low motivation, dropped players, no confidence, strange tactics, but a highly talented squad.. Obviously our team is not as good as Chelsea's was, but equally we're not demanding trophies (at least I'm not), just respectable performances and a top-half-challenging club..

Nonetheless, we HAVE to change the setup ASAP. Either bring in Meulensteen as AssistantM or a whole new lineup.