News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just to see how many people now want him gone...

Started by shnlwswlkr, September 28, 2013, 05:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BestOfBrede

itombomb

Quote from: rusty shackleford on September 28, 2013, 05:08:00 PM
I was pro Jol for a long time. But shite performance after shite performance going as far back as April 1 mean he just cant continue. We have on paper a good side and are playing like a bunch of amateurs. Its shambolic
I don't think we necessarily have a good side on paper, but in the squad we do have more ability than we are showing.

horse1031

Pains me to say it...  I have been swayed!  Signed

So disappointed it my team and manager today.

bill taylors apprentice

I have always tried to avoid a knee jerk response but its time to go.
Any run of good performances (let alone results) have been out numbered by the poor and inexcusable.

I really hoped it would come right for Jol and the team but from day one I have had this feeling he wasn't the right fit for our club.  

Peabody

Yup, we are not looking good but can we avoid the personal abuse...please

I hate to say it but we need a change and I just hope that the change will be as effective as you lot say it will be

Legate21

Holders

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on September 28, 2013, 05:42:42 PM
I wanted Jol as manager before we got Hughes and I wanted the next four games to bring at least 6 pts but with improved performances.

Cardiff deserved the win on overall play and although I think the squad can keep us out of the relegation zone, it needs new direction!

I think he's had some bad luck - but luck is largely of one's own making.

If he looked upset after the game it's because he's a proud man, notwithstanding there was - and supposedly is - interest in his services from Europe. He has a good CV and will not want a failure to taint that. Perhaps that's the source of his sadness. Having said that, it's not like a normal job where one resigns - he'll want to wait for the payout.

Personally I'd give him until after next week's game but I would have been making contingency enquiries for two or three weeks. I don't think that any of the names that have been linked so far - Di Matteo, Poyet or O'Neill are right for us.

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

BillNRoc

This cannot continue, but it will if Jol stays. Signed.

mungos beans

I don't recall saying I was an oricle.  I just new he wasnt right for us.

LBNo11

...decisions, decisions! Jol  :protest card:

(Cue the tired argument that he needs more time and who will you replace him with? At the moment the answer would be the tea lady).
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

BestOfBrede

I think the board (this one) should not allow posts until all the emotions of a match have subsided and people can think rationally again! I've never read such codswallop in my life!
Talk about speak before you think FFS!
The 'red' birds were desperate and ran there socks off, dived in on everything and never gave us anytime. We've seen this many times over the last 13 years and what happens? Those teams get relegated!
Once we realised what their game was we started to show some good play. The luck was on their side the end - their goal scorer pushed Richardson off the ball making Richardson mis control the ball. It fell to the fouler, he hacked at it and unluckily it went in! Agreed Richardson should have been stronger but it wasn't to be.

We will face and lose to this type of team many times, but we will still be here and they eventually will not.

But no - u a'hols want to bring in O'feckinNeil - WONDERFUL

Great support!!!
fp.gif  :dead horse:  090.gif

jms

He's appeared clueless and diversive from the start.....so much damage has been done to the morale of some of our players, and the club's marketing and managing strategies have been covering it up for a very long time. He will walk before he's sacked. He's such an arrogant guy. Hopefully he'll walk away from this wonderful club and take the other arrogant so and so Berbatov with him, before the next game.
Kit to stand in in the mean time......at least he'll know how to motivate them.

Nero

Quote from: BestOfBrede on September 28, 2013, 05:58:48 PM
I think the board (this one) should not allow posts until all the emotions of a match have subsided and people can think rationally again! I've never read such codswallop in my life!
The 'red' birds were desperate and ran there socks off, dived in on everything and never gave us anytime. We've seen this many times over the last 13 years and what happens? Those teams get relegated!
Once we realised what their game was we started to show some good play. The luck was on their side the end - their goal scorer pushed Richardson off the ball making Richardson mis control the ball. It fell to the fouler, he hacked at it and unluckily it went in! Agreed Richardson should have been stronger but it wasn't to be.

We will face and lose to this type of team many times, but we will still be here and they eventually will not.

Great support!!!

Good point thankfully this dire run has been going on since the last thrid of last season oh hang on.......

bmasar

Quote from: BestOfBrede on September 28, 2013, 05:58:48 PM

Great support!!!

Don't you see that this game was the last straw, not the first blemish?

MrProphet

Quote from: jms on September 28, 2013, 05:59:04 PM
He's appeared clueless and diversive from the start.....so much damage has been done to the morale of some of our players, and the club's marketing and managing strategies have been covering it up for a very long time. He will walk before he's sacked. He's such an arrogant guy. Hopefully he'll walk away from this wonderful club and take the other arrogant so and so Berbatov with him, before the next game.
Kit to stand in in the mean time......at least he'll know how to motivate them.

Could not agree more there is a poison at the club and berbatov is a huge part of it his attitude was a disgrace today

Fulham76

Definately signed by me. The guy clearly can't motivate the team. Cardiff outplayed us today & came to win, creating 17 attempts compared to our 8 - we never do that away from home.
We're in trouble this season & Jol isn't the man to change it.

bobby01

Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Otley

EdenRob

I think that it has been fairly obvious that the players have not been responding to coaching/management since before the end of last season. I've said it before that this situation will not improve. The argument that more time is needed is long redundant and the time is getting overdue for someone else who can motivate the players who are clearly underachieving.

SIGNED