watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I've had some unexpected reactions since Saturday

Started by terryr, September 30, 2013, 08:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terryr

I've had some interesting reactions from supporters of other London clubs since Saturday.
After going into a paint  shop on Dawes road, the guy behind the counter clocked my Fulham cap, and after explaining he was an Arsenal supporter proceeded to passionately explain to me why we won't go down this year. He was positive about B & B, Parker...even JOL. He told me no one in London wants to see us go down, nor, given the quality in our squad does anyone think it will happen.
His attitude was....sympathetic and dare I say it.......... comforting....?
Similar thing happened from a Black Taxi driver who seemed almost apologetic to me about Chelsea's victory over us and Bent bottling his chance.
I've been bracing myself for sarcastic comments and jibes, but have had none of these things come my way.
Has anyone else experienced this?

That said those Cardiff supporters' antics and mocking us in song and tosser gestures, really, really got up my nose on Saturday.

fulhams_finest

alfie

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Fulham76

Quote from: TerryR on September 30, 2013, 08:06:21 PM
Similar thing happened from a Black Taxi driver who seemed almost apologetic to me about Chelsea's victory over us and Bent bottling his chance.

A 'black taxi driver'??? You animal!  :hook:

terryr

errr I meant " Black Taxi".... driver.....of said " Black" taxi....as opposed to minicab driver.........Oh lord this is...not...what I meant.....  fp.gif

Fulham76

Quote from: TerryR on September 30, 2013, 08:49:11 PM
errr I meant " Black Taxi".... driver.....of said " Black" taxi....as opposed to minicab driver.........Oh lord this is...not...what I meant.....  fp.gif

It's no good trying to backtrack now. The damage is done. Shocking behaviour!  086.gif

terryr

Fulham76