https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So... you're Martin

Started by horse1031, October 03, 2013, 05:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ron

Quote from: Berserker on October 03, 2013, 06:31:58 PM
You forgot the head in hands part ;-)

...and of course the notebook, into which he jots down all the incidents that he can use to blame others for in the latest disaster.

MrProphet

For me tomorrow it should be:

Stockdale
Amorbrieta (left back)
Hangeland
Senderos
Riether

Kaca
Kara
Boateng
Kasami

Taarabt
Bent

Tell Berbatov to grow a pair and come back when he's sorted his attitude out

I realise that taarabt isn't 100% fit but he's the only player that has shot and attacked a team (arsenal)  all year. My instructions to him would be run at them commit players he'll have huth and nzonzi on yellows in the first 20 mins. Then sub him after fifty minutes  bring on Sidwell pack the midfield and hit them on the break

PaulJ123

People saying Berbatov shouldn't play, surely you know if hes fit, he starts. For me, thats not the worst thing, hes clearly our most talented player and yes his attitude is terrible but hes someone who will score goals.

Bent and Berbatov up top (with Bent running in behind and Berbatov just off of him) should be what we play at home against weaker opponents.

Kasami has to start on previous form, and Ruiz will most likely start due to his goal last week.

Kara and Sidwell are the most likely pairing with Parker out and Boateng nowhere to be seen.

I really don't see why Richardson is getting all this hate as hes not been outstanding but decent at LB. Riether clearly starts at RB.

Hangeland was awful last game but hes our captain and has been at the club for a long time now and will really try for us as fans. Amorebieta looks very good so should start with him. These 2 should nullify Kenwyne Jones should he start as hes all about the physical side.

MrProphet

Quote from: PaulJ123 on October 04, 2013, 10:20:46 PM
People saying Berbatov shouldn't play, surely you know if hes fit, he starts. For me, thats not the worst thing, hes clearly our most talented player and yes his attitude is terrible but hes someone who will score goals.

Bent and Berbatov up top (with Bent running in behind and Berbatov just off of him) should be what we play at home against weaker opponents.

Kasami has to start on previous form, and Ruiz will most likely start due to his goal last week.

Kara and Sidwell are the most likely pairing with Parker out and Boateng nowhere to be seen.

I really don't see why Richardson is getting all this hate as hes not been outstanding but decent at LB. Riether clearly starts at RB.

Hangeland was awful last game but hes our captain and has been at the club for a long time now and will really try for us as fans. Amorebieta looks very good so should start with him. These 2 should nullify Kenwyne Jones should he start as hes all about the physical side.

If I was Martin berbatov wouldn't be near the team but yes you are correct I'd put my house on him starting tomorrow however we need a fighter ala berbatov when he first came and not the petulant child who's turned up this year

I agree re Richardson I really like him however Amor is better and will eventually have a great partnership with brede I'm sure but on the evidence of last week's positioning between the two unless miracles have been worked on the training ground this week then this isn't the game for that.