watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

ANNOYING fans

Started by Sammyffc, October 06, 2013, 02:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyffc

so i was sitting in h6 . and behind i must of had the most irritating person iv'e ever sat by in my life. He moaned about literally everything from the moment the whistle blew. After stokes number 10 did one good pass , he went on and on and on and on and on about there number 10 for the whole game . also when berba got fouled and got injured he was going MENTAL saying it was a straight red , then was saying berbatov is faking a injury and wants to go off as his bored . what the actualy .... mate . also , ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING was berbatov's fault . even when berbatov wasn't actually near the play . An example , richardson lost the ball at left back , and the bloke said its berbatov's fault for not making a run. but brian ruiz apparently played amazing. Also interesting he had no idea who amoribieta was , as he kept saying his number. i feel so sorry for season ticket holders who have to put up with this rabble on a weekly basis. The only thing tat stops me getting a season ticket is being lumped next to a ' know it all ' fan.

:dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse:

HatterDon

Somebody who posts on here said that from the time Murphy signed with us until he left, this guy sitting near the poster spent every moment Murph was on the pitch bitching about him -- saying he was Fulham's worst player, a waste of money, a waste of air, etc. NON-STOP.

These guys are all over; I'm sorry you got stuck near one. They can drive you spare.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Pluto

There's a guy like this sitting behind us in the JH stand. Literally all he does is yell abuse to the players and shout at the team- I have no idea why he comes every week because he clearly doesn't enjoy it and he annoys and angers everyone around. I think he might have some sort of mental problem because be seems oblivious to how much of an idiot he looks.

SP

They genuinely believe the people unfortunate enough to be sitting in the vercinity are thinking what a knowledgeable & tactically astute man he is.  Deluded.

:plus one:

epsomraver

Quote from: Pluto on October 06, 2013, 02:48:51 PM
There's a guy like this sitting behind us in the JH stand. Literally all he does is yell abuse to the players and shout at the team- I have no idea why he comes every week because he clearly doesn't enjoy it and he annoys and angers everyone around. I think he might have some sort of mental problem because be seems oblivious to how much of an idiot he looks.

If it is the bloke I think it is he is a School PE  teacher and has been coming for donkeys years, big booming voice, we all suffer from the people around who moan about certain players what ever kind of game they have, best way to counteract it is to shout loud praise for the same player even if he makes a wrong un

King_Crud

my cousin and I did spend most of the second half loudly complaining about Ruiz. But that's because he was playing like shite. It's not something we do every game though, sorry to anyone around us in the Riverside who became annoyed

Humbled

Quote from: King_Crud on October 06, 2013, 03:33:47 PM
my cousin and I did spend most of the second half loudly complaining about Ruiz. But that's because he was playing like shite. It's not something we do every game though, sorry to anyone around us in the Riverside who became annoyed

what was you doing 1st half? he was TERRIBLE in the first half constantly giving the ball away....
I blame Berba though the way he acts makes Ruiz too nervous to actually play :-)
I recognise his behaviour as I am the same when my mrs raises her hand

King_Crud

Quote from: Humbled on October 06, 2013, 03:45:32 PM
Quote from: King_Crud on October 06, 2013, 03:33:47 PM

what was you doing 1st half? he was TERRIBLE in the first half constantly giving the ball away....
I blame Berba though the way he acts makes Ruiz too nervous to actually play :-)
I recognise his behaviour as I am the same when my mrs raises her hand

i think the first half I was being patient, by the second half I'd given up

JBH

The best thing to do if you don't like to hear fans moaning about how bad some of the players perfomances have been recently is to sit in the Putney End Neutral section with the rest of the tourists

Enter the Frei

At the West Brom game the other day I was sat next to a fan who seemed to not believe in passing the ball. Complained whenever we took a goal kick short that we should be hoofing it straight up the pitch and didn't seem to understand why the keeper would ever play the ball out to the centre backs/ full backs.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Enter the Frei on October 06, 2013, 04:38:29 PM
At the West Brom game the other day I was sat next to a fan who seemed to not believe in passing the ball. Complained whenever we took a goal kick short that we should be hoofing it straight up the pitch and didn't seem to understand why the keeper would ever play the ball out to the centre backs/ full backs.

Depending on where you sat, that MAY have been me
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

epsomraver

West Brom game in JH , the old boy I sat next to said as I sat down, "now no swearing from you" as if! I told him depends on how we play, Actually I don't swear at all, don't know if he mistook me for some else

Berserker

Generally where i sit in P2 there are different people by me every week and none of them have been constant moaners. I've been sat by some right irritating people at away matches a few times, the worst was a women at Wigan, i even considered moving seats as the negativity was so bad
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Enter the Frei

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on October 06, 2013, 04:58:24 PM
Quote from: Enter the Frei on October 06, 2013, 04:38:29 PM

Depending on where you sat, that MAY have been me

Doubt it, it was quite an old man and we were in the Johnny Haynes stand.

YankeeJim

I once took a bus tour and the director said, "there is a butt hole on every trip. Look around, if you don't see him, its you".
Ah, just in case someone here has never experienced such a fellow.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

SmithyFFC

I don't know how people can moan about other fans giving their opinions vocally during a game. If someone has paid their money to get into the ground as far as I'm concerned they can say whatever they like.
FTID

reepin

Quote from: FulhamFan2 on October 06, 2013, 07:50:34 PM
I don't know how people can moan about other fans giving their opinions vocally during a game. If someone has paid their money to get into the ground as far as I'm concerned they can say whatever they like.

Yes, but others who pay their money to go to matches do not want to hear the CONSTANT moaning in their hear holes.

jarv

The magazine called when saturday comes, wrote a piece entitled "the bloke behing" I wish I had kept it. Hilarious 064.gif  They are everywhere!

jarv

I remeber a few years ago, sitting with a friend who is a season ticket holder and it was my once a year trip from usa. We were playing Bolton (badly I must say) He didn't annoy me or amyone around us but in very quiet tones all he did was complain....you all know...what did he do that for, he couldnt trap a bag of cement, didn't he see 2 players wide open, row z not again, why didn't he hit it long, why didn't he hit it short, etc etc.
Well, late in the game, 2 goals for a 2-1 win and he was grinning all over having forgotten the previous 80 minutes of moaning. I took the piss out of him in the pub afterwards. He is still a season ticket holder.

Sammyffc

he was literally the most annoying guy i've heard. I don't usually mind listening to people here and there , but for a whole 90 minutes takes the biscuit. Even more so when they don't actually make sence and constantly contradict themselves !