watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

more dross

Started by MAHLUF, October 21, 2013, 08:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAHLUF

Well more non productive football. Another dross half that without the goals of huge quality would
have left us sitting thinking OMG how poooh. Ruiz out wide,Really dont seem to suit him,No natural wide player,no movement up front or anywhere really. Does look like we have been on the training ground doing long range finishing so maybe JOL knows we cant create so said just go and score worldies lol

Brown@FFC

2 incredible goals over shadow which, has once again, been a shocking performance.

bill taylors apprentice

Too many frightened to play with their heads up and make a decent pass!

MAHLUF

Great goals for sure. Think I could take two of the a game and accept playing pretty badly.
Guess its better that 21 shots on goal,15 on target but not scoring......Wish is was over now
save all that stress lol

Craven Mad

Not great performance, but it can't be denied that we're progressing as a team-unit.. There does seem to be a divide between the 'triers' (kasami, sidders etc) and the 'talent' (Berba, Ruiz etc) though, which I hope gets sorted. But, regardless, the team is moving forward.

It may not prove to be a quick enough progression (with some tough games ahead), but I feel happier now than during other games. 4 goals scored has helped.

This has been a good week too, results-wise. Big losses/draws for those around us, and a big win for us.

Brown@FFC

Quote from: King_Crud on October 21, 2013, 09:38:17 PM
Ruiz should not start again

3 assists. Ssssh.

Brown@FFC

More attacking second half. Nothing superb, but it's nice watching a offensive half. Need to expose weaker teams, and thankfully, we have done today.

sipwell

Three assists. In a game. Yeah, we need to get rid of him.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Craven Mad

Quote from: sipwell on October 21, 2013, 09:49:57 PM

Three assists. In a game. Yeah, we need to get rid of him.

082.gif

King_Crud

3 assists? He hits a wall and does two corners. They may give you the points in fantasy football but they are hardly assists

God The Mechanic

Quote from: King_Crud on October 21, 2013, 09:54:19 PM
3 assists? He hits a wall and does two corners. They may give you the points in fantasy football but they are hardly assists

If the team had been scoring 1/2 goals a game from corners from a variety of takers you may have a point, but give the guy some credit.  The deliveries on the two goals in the second half were fantastic.

terryr

For gods sake
What rubbish
4-1
Enough.
Give credit where it's due.
After 20 minutes it was not in doubt

Whiteroom

Get real guys. What a display of utter misery from you. We haven't won by that many goals away from home for a VERY long time. Enjoy it. And actually, we played well. Unbelievable.

Riverside

ENJOY  082.gif

AWAY VICTORY  082.gif

4 GOALS  078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif

AND 2 CONTENDERS FOR GOAL OF THE SEASON  :wine: :wine:

My glass is half full

well now empty ......

now full ...........

now ..............

you get the drift

049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

cottage cheese

I take it none of you went to the game?

Armchair criticism means nothing.

Ive just got back and that by far was the best game I have been to in a long long time. So what if we didn't hit top gear...we didn't half to. We dominated palace and rightfully won. We did what we had to do, get stuck in and go for it. Second half we were all over them in midfield and enjoyed large spells of us passing the ball around which is something I have not seen for a while.

The crowd was fantastic and I tell you what, I dare you to tell anyone who ACTUALLY went to the game that we rode our luck...

Whiteroom

Quote from: cottage cheese on October 21, 2013, 11:16:39 PM
I take it none of you went to the game?

Armchair criticism means nothing.

Ive just got back and that by far was the best game I have been to in a long long time. So what if we didn't hit top gear...we didn't half to. We dominated palace and rightfully won. We did what we had to do, get stuck in and go for it. Second half we were all over them in midfield and enjoyed large spells of us passing the ball around which is something I have not seen for a while.

The crowd was fantastic and I tell you what, I dare you to tell anyone who ACTUALLY went to the game that we rode our luck...
HERE HERE. You've hit the nail on the head. I was there, and we were fantastic.

Burt

We will meet far stronger teams.

The key though is to beat those around and beneath us, and we did that tonight.

Credit where credit is due... Some lovely passages of play and a contender for goal of the season in amongst the goals we scored.

Onwards and hopefully upwards.

COYW

chiefo

Please. Can we not just take the positives out of it, just for today! Yes we weren't great and didn't look good, but for Heavens sake. Two wonder strikes and one better than Van Basten's was, you shall hardly see a better Fulham hit. I moan and Jol out etc but for now I am in great mood. ( yes we are fickel )

Aaron

..and I thought I was bad..

The performance wasn't stellar, but it's better than I have seen us play at any other point this season.  There are lots of positives and the confidence of the team will be sky high after this result.  You can't turn what was, quite possibly, the worst performing Fulham team in the Premier League era around overnight, but we appear to be making headway.  That said, it wouldn't be the first time we've seen a false dawn under Martin Jol's reign..

Are we going to finish 7th?  No. 
Are we going to get relegated? Possibly. 
Are we showing definite signs of improvement as a team?  Yes.

Onwards and upwards.

King_Crud

I'm over the moon with the game and the team performance, my only gripe is Ruiz. But onwards and upwards hopefully