more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

today's match rants...merged

Started by Peabody, October 26, 2013, 06:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logicalman

Quote from: jarv on October 26, 2013, 09:32:49 PM
I normally plan my trips back to UK around a Fulham fixture or two. Nothing has changes for my next one. I am looking at the away games so I won't be tempted to go. Will be over the atlantic soon but at this point,for the first time in about 20 years, no desire to go to a game. (unless Jol is gone before I get there).

I have the same feelings Jarv, totally mate. I used to plan my trips across the pond based on fixtures, not so much over the past few years.

Aaron

Quote from: jarv on October 26, 2013, 09:32:49 PM
I normally plan my trips back to UK around a Fulham fixture or two. Nothing has changes for my next one. I am looking at the away games so I won't be tempted to go. Will be over the atlantic soon but at this point,for the first time in about 20 years, no desire to go to a game. (unless Jol is gone before I get there).

More or less the same as me then.  I will say one thing for this season.  It's made my bank balance look a lot better.  Last game I was at was Liverpool when Sturridge got the hat-trick.  I don't expect to attend at all this season..  I can't barely bring myself to watch the games on TV.

If it's looking really bad come Jan or Feb I'll probably sort out a trip for the last couple of home games so I can see an end to our Premier League era, but apart from that, I just don't fancy it.

Aaron

Quote from: west kowloon white on October 26, 2013, 11:09:56 PM
Yawn

I assume you watched the game today too?  You summed it up quite nicely..