News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who is your favourite CURRENT fulham player ?

Started by Sammyffc, November 17, 2013, 04:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Konchesky #3

Kacaniklic. Great player!

But tbh Hangeland is the true Fulham Legend!

Bracken White

Have to pick Rodallega at the present timde. Never gets a look in & yes, erratic - but always looking to get in where it hurts & yes - as stated above uses his head! Apparently works well with Bent in training - but he who cannot be dropped always gets the nod.
Would have to add Scotty Parker, too - and he'll be fundamental in our revival - but Kasami has been impressive amongst all the dire performances this term. Looking forward to the revival of the Dejagah/Reither combination, too.
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

Sammyffc

very interesting picks ! I'm surprised how many said berba after his slating on this forum the last few months ! I agree about hang eland however his form has dropped significantly :( . Also i love Dave ( Rodders ) and ill be honest he didn't even cross my mind !

CanadianCottager

Close tie between Ruiz and Hangeland, though on current form Kasami and Amorebieta aren't too far behind at tall

Twig

Over their Fulham careers Brede and Duff, no question.  On current form Kasami, Parker runner up and honourable mentions for both the ancient Greek and Sidders because at least he gives 100%.

SouthfieldWhite

This is favourite and not most in form player we are talking about?????

If so not sure how people's favourites are Berbatov ( lazy and moans) Ruiz ( bottles out of tackles) and Kara, ( dives and moans when he gets fouled after rolling about the pitch which is very in fulham like)

But hey each to their own

Personally mine is Reither, Parker and Hangeland in that order with Kasami coming up on their tails

raycon

Surprised Kaka has not been mentioned, great kid coming of age. Actually runs at defenders!!

filham

Duff has been my favourite for a long time , he has all the skills and works so hard, I realise he is possible being replace by Dejegah and Kasami but we can still rely on him to put in a good game when needed.
I am aware that in the next season or two Duff could leave us and I have an eye on Parker as a possible future favourite, he has the right work ethic for me.

aaronmcguigan

this question gets asked every year, and my answer hasnt changed since 2008. Mr Aaron Hughes.

Pluto

Kasami by a mile- he looks very exciting.

Apart from that I like the players who put in 100% so Riether, Karagounis, Rodallega and Senderos. Also Hangeland and Hughes because they are true pros. Oh and Ruiz seems like a nice bloke and is exciting to watch when he's on form.

I like them all basically.....just wish they were better footballers!