more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Mackintosh/Khan/Meulensteen doubters are very quiet right now

Started by Julius Geezer, January 31, 2014, 03:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

Quote from: Craven Mad on February 01, 2014, 11:32:29 AM
All things considered, that was a fantastic window. Yes, there's a lot of risk, but we now have a set of players that are far better than a month ago, younger too, and we're in a far better position to survive.

Mac, the managers, and the owners have to be commended for showing commitment to the fans and the club, by working some real deals. Many thanks..

The season starts now. COYW

Good shout Mr Craven. Spot on.

alfie

Quote from: Baszab on January 31, 2014, 04:01:00 PM
I am still a doubter -- but I take it all back about the INTENT of the owner - we have put his money where our mouth is - we have signed some improvements - I don't take back my moan that this should have been done weeks ago when we needed reinforcements - we now have 14 (ex tomorrow) games left including first two v Man U and Lpool - it was still bad advice from the CEO not to get the funds released asap  - I don't accept the "last minute" argument - but I think/pray we have a good chance to escape this year if RM can gel the team quickly

It's no good saying should have been done weeks ago, this mid season transfer saga is a players/agents paradise, no matter how many enquiries they wait and wait and wait until there is no one else coming for them then they sign, not necessarily the clubs fault, all they can do is make an offer.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Lighthouse

The fact is the club should have realised a long time ago how bad things were with the squad. It is no good saying we couldn't have done things earlier when we are now four points from safety, play top teams after today and could be so adrift before our new players bed in.

Our new owner had to spend and our new coach can make a difference. But after the age it took Jol to be removed and the time it has taken to invest in the squad. The doubters have already been proved right. If January is a hard time to get through transfers. Why the hell didn't we warn our new owner in the Summer about the squad problems. We all knew them.

Whatever happens we should not have been allowed to get into this state over the years AL decided to sell the club.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope