watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ryan Tunnicliffe

Started by E.I.Adio, February 24, 2014, 05:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

Whatever his reason, he farmed out Tunnicliffe who might have helped us. When we go down, there's no way he'll ever play Tunnicliffe if he stays. If he did and the lad did well, it'd look like he made a mistake -- and no gaffer is going to risk that. The best way to see either of these kids in black and white is to can Magath the day the season ends.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

MJG

Been thinking about this given his selection of Woodrow. Its only speculation but maybe as they were Rene's signings and that they are young, they reacted badly to being persuaded to come down to London and then loose the one man who knew them.
They come form a place that has had one manager all there young life till this season, then find themselves with 2 managers in the space of days at a new club.
Its easier for senior players to take all this change as they would have seen it before.

The Old Count

Felix didn't look at any of our previous performances so he must have shipped them out on an assumption or for non football reasons.  Whichever, it smacks of poor man management.
I have strong misgivings about Mr Magath.  He has not started well. His decisions have been bizarre and he has the demeanour of a BS merchant like Sanchez and Jol.

MrProphet

Quote from: The Old Count on March 11, 2014, 08:04:06 AM
Felix didn't look at any of our previous performances so he must have shipped them out on an assumption or for non football reasons.  Whichever, it smacks of poor man management.
I have strong misgivings about Mr Magath.  He has not started well. His decisions have been bizarre and he has the demeanour of a BS merchant like Sanchez and Jol.

Agreed to come out and say I didn't realise we couldn't defend at set pieces is laughable watch any 10 minute period of our season and you would see that.

The man has taken us backwards atleast rene saw we had no legs and dads army doesn't work.

With magath tactics aswell I've been looking at tony pulis family tree to see if he has any german/Puerto rican (believe that's where he's from) heritage

Southdowns White

Just reflects the general bad decisions the men in charge at Fulham have been making for a long time now.

SG

'I have strong misgivings about Mr Magath.  He has not started well. His decisions have been bizarre and he has the demeanour of a BS merchant like Sanchez and Jol.'

Me too. Hope I am wrong. He ships out two youngsters as 'we need experience in a relegation fight' and then hands a debut to a young lad in a key relegation fixture. Illogical at best.

The Old Count

Also, if Magath hasn't watched any of Fulham's performances this year how many Prem matches has he watched?  He seems to think that we can hoof our way out of our situation with a long ball game and lots of huff and puff.  That may have been the case fifteen years ago but it ain't now.
As Southdown White says the whole situtaion is indicative of the mismanagement by the board.
If we go down, and I strongly suspect that we will, we need a clear out. Starting with Mackintosh and Magath.

David Allen Crankshaw

Tunnicliffe hasn't started for Wigan yet and only made the bench for Wigan's last league match. He wasn't in the match day squad for the game against Manchester City. If Felix thought that he wouldn't be suited for a relegation fight I will accept his judgement.

Deanothefulhamfan

Is he not cup tied with Ipswich?

He will be a key player for Wigan if they wish to go up.... watch this space

HatterDon

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on March 11, 2014, 12:50:23 PM

Yes, he's cup tied. That was just a chance to slate him.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

mccscratch

Quote from: HatterDon on March 11, 2014, 01:15:41 PM

all being said... he is still not very good...
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

Bronaldinho

Quote from: mccscratch on March 11, 2014, 01:58:21 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on March 11, 2014, 01:15:41 PM

all being said... he is still not very good...

He's the future of our midfield, he's full of energy and very highly-rated.

I saw him at United, and Ipswich a few times in the centre and he was what we needed. He done well here on the right too.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

YankeeJim

Felix did say that he felt experience was what was needed for this relegation fight. Perhaps he thought they won't be playing so might as well get them some experience for next year. Sad thing is, is that what was needed is talent, not old legs. I really think this "experience" thing can be overrated. A footballer shouldn't need experience to put out effort.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.