News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Soderling dumps Fedex out of the French Open !

Started by GoldCoastWhite, June 01, 2010, 06:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoldCoastWhite

Don't think you'll get very good odds on Nadal now but I think our Slammin Sam Stosur is a chance against Serena and a great bet for the final if she can overcome the Amazon.

Lighthouse

No this can't be right. Federer has played the last 23 semi finals or something stupid.

Actually Williams was a tad fortunate to come this far. So Venus could well be joined by her sister in the early exits. Who would have thought?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

finnster01

Quote from: Lighthouse on June 01, 2010, 07:14:32 PM
No this can't be right. Federer has played the last 23 semi finals or something stupid.

Actually Williams was a tad fortunate to come this far. So Venus could well be joined by her sister in the early exits. Who would have thought?
That is only because she has a very well developed arse, plays in lingerie that wasn't worn since Blazing Saddles, and makes sure we all get to see quite a bit of tusch.

Actually tennis just went up on my list of things to do... 

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

blingo

McBridefan1

Whiteroom

Its incredible! I will really miss Fed when he retires! Soderling has now had two amazing runs in paris. I am really looking forward to Nadal lifting the trophy though. He is a great guy.

CorkedHat

Have you noticed that nobody actually gets beaten in Tennis.
Murray crashes out. Soderling dumps Federer. Venus limps out. And so it goes on
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

McBridefan1

Mr. Hat I think it isn't politically correct to beat someone who has just crashed out of a tournament. Although sometimes when I have money on someone I wish we still could...