watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season 2014/15 Transfer Thread

Started by Admin, May 14, 2014, 03:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrison.crow

Surpised to see the reaction. It's like the Ruiz discussion in the other thread, it seems like things come in waves. I'm find with Roddy going. Like westcliff white said above, support him and I've loved his emotions on the pitch. But he just hasn't been very good during his time here. A fresh start would be good for him.

It also is funny that we go from "WE'VE GOT TOO MANY STRIKERS" to "WE NEED ANOTHER STRIKER" all over the course of one sale.

Best of luck Roddy.
Danny Murphy: the last action hero of the Fulham premiership era.

westcliff white

Rodders probably would do a job in the champ, but that is his level. I would still sell
Every day is a Fulham day

aaronmcguigan

Isn't Hugo on ridiculous money though because he signed on a free transfer? Upwards of 60k pw I thought. He'd need to be banging in 40 goals a season while making the tea and cleaning felixs office! I just don't think he offers us anything that we couldn't find amongst the youngsters. And it would free up a space for the young ones to learn off Ross up top

Admin

soy de river ‏@soy_de_CARP 17m

Hugo Rodallega suena para reforzar a #RiverPlate. La única forma es que el Fulham ingles, acepte un préstamo por el colombiano. #River
Translated from Spanish by Bing

Hugo Rodallega sounds to strengthen #RiverPlate. The only way is to Fulham English, accept a loan for the Colombian. #River

Lighthouse

Derby County's main summer signing George Thorne has been ruled out for up to nine months with a cruciate knee ligament injury.
Thorne only joined last week but was hurt in Tuesday's pre-season friendly loss to Zenit St Petersburg in Austria.
The 21-year-old former West Brom player was a transfer target all summer after impressing while on loan last season.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

twang

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 24, 2014, 03:48:04 PM
Derby County's main summer signing George Thorne has been ruled out for up to nine months with a cruciate knee ligament injury.
Thorne only joined last week but was hurt in Tuesday's pre-season friendly loss to Zenit St Petersburg in Austria.
The 21-year-old former West Brom player was a transfer target all summer after impressing while on loan last season.

Ouch. Feel sorry for them, imagine if that was us and McCormack...

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: twang on July 24, 2014, 04:03:34 PM

Or Mitroglou...

twang

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on July 24, 2014, 04:05:17 PM
Quote from: twang on July 24, 2014, 04:03:34 PM

Or Mitroglou...

Nah, damaged goods doesn't count. We've only got ourselves to blame for that one.

Lighthouse

Now confirmed Cardiff City striker Fraizer Campbell has joined Crystal Palace.
The London side triggered the forward's release clause, believed to be around £900,000, along with Premier League rivals Leicester City.
However, Campbell, 26, has decided to join the Eagles and bring to an end an 18-month stint in south Wales.
The fee for the one-time England international, who scored nine goals as Cardiff were relegated last season, could rise to close to £1m.

Lighthouse

Ahmet İlhan Özek (born 1 January 1988) is a Turkish footballer who plays as a midfielder for Karabükspor in the Süper Lig. He is Six foot and said to be a winger. Fulham may be looking at him.

Don't say I don't offer great but iffy info.  :005:

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 24, 2014, 10:57:44 PM
Ahmet İlhan Özek (born 1 January 1988) is a Turkish footballer who plays as a midfielder for Karabükspor in the Süper Lig. He is Six foot and said to be a winger. Fulham may be looking at him.

I really hope we pull this one off! I used to have a season ticket for Karabukspor back when I was an exchange student. Did you know they only changed the name to SUPER league because ahmet Llhan ozek was so good! We used to sing a song for him "theres only one ahmet llhan ozek!" I know it doesnt go but you try telling that to turkish fans, I couldnt understand a word they bloody said.

Come on khan get your cheque book out and sign my main man Ahmet!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

callumc513

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on July 24, 2014, 11:57:02 PM

I really hope we pull this one off! I used to have a season ticket for Karabukspor back when I was an exchange student. Did you know they only changed the name to SUPER league because ahmet Llhan ozek was so good! We used to sing a song for him "theres only one ahmet llhan ozek!" I know it doesnt go but you try telling that to turkish fans, I couldnt understand a word they bloody said.

Come on khan get your cheque book out and sign my main man Ahmet!

Genuine LOL.

kdjr100

I like danni. Let's sign the Turkish man.
"and there's a tidal wave on the Thames!"

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: kdjr100 on July 25, 2014, 01:33:11 AM
I like danni. Let's sign the Turkish man.

Cheers mate its always good to be liked!  :drums: 049:gif :yay: 065.gif :54:
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

twang

As someone on TIFF pointed out, is he Mitroglou's twin brother?

Humbled

Admin

Quote from: twang on July 25, 2014, 01:36:58 PM

Maybe we can swap them over without anyone noticing?

Barrett487

Quote from: Admin on July 25, 2014, 02:16:22 PM
Quote from: twang on July 25, 2014, 01:36:58 PM

Maybe we can swap them over without anyone noticing?

hahaha Admin, i have a cunning plan.... if only  :028:

Lighthouse

Drogba going back to Chelscum on a one year deal.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 25, 2014, 04:50:06 PM
Drogba going back to Chelscum on a one year deal.

Wonder if that means Lukaku to Everton is going to get done.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude