watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season 2014/15 Transfer Thread

Started by Admin, May 14, 2014, 03:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God The Mechanic

It'll result in Torres leaving for sure, not sure about Lukaku.

Nero

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 25, 2014, 04:50:06 PM
Drogba going back to Chelscum on a one year deal.

Apparently Redknapp is gutted he lost out on this youngster. Said he was he a
Terrifik player and had been looking at him

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Nero on July 25, 2014, 09:14:26 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on July 25, 2014, 04:50:06 PM
Drogba going back to Chelscum on a one year deal.

Apparently Redknapp is gutted he lost out on this youngster. Said he was he a
Terrifik player and had been looking at him

:dft011:

twang

Rumours from Turkey that Fulham are looking to sign central defender Sol Bamba.

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Lighthouse

No shock but Dejagah is in Qatar having a natter before he leaves Fulham. I presume his pocket has become more important than his career.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Nero

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 26, 2014, 12:46:44 PM
No shock but Dejagah is in Qatar having a natter before he leaves Fulham. I presume his pocket has become more important than his career.

or you could look at it as an iranian hes moving back closer to home, or that dedicated he preparing for the world cup there with 4 years worth of getting ready for the heat.

Nero

Quote from: Nero on July 26, 2014, 01:08:36 PM

or you could look at it as an iranian hes moving back closer to home, or that hes that dedicated he's preparing for the world cup there with 4 years worth of getting ready for the heat.

Riverside

2 weeks ago I would have been very disappointed as I believe on the wing he would be great in the Championship.

But now I have convinced myself that Feliz will be playing a midfield Diamond with the width provided by the full backs. I like this formation as it means not having 2 in the midfield being overrun all the time as we did last year ( expect for the few games when Rene was on his own and played 3 in the midfield ).

So Dejagah really does not fit this formation . Therefore the cash ( I heard £5 million at one point ) and salary saving make sense .

Pie and mash

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Nero on July 26, 2014, 01:08:36 PM

or you could look at it as an iranian hes moving back closer to home, or that dedicated he preparing for the world cup there with 4 years worth of getting ready for the heat.

Except that he's spent the vast majority of his life in Germany and the next World Cup is in Russia.

He's moving for money. Plain and simple. If that is to be the focus of his career from here on out, then good on him for maximizing it.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

cmg

Dejagah was one of the very, very few of last year's train wreck crew who might have been interesting to have kept hold of. He looked quite useful on one or two occasions.
However, with one year left on contract, it would be unwise to reject an offer in the region of £5m.

Captain Fulhamerica

Quote from: Pie and mash on July 26, 2014, 01:35:51 PM
More like Cashkan Dejagah!

Am I right?
Trashcan Dejageh!

In all seriousness, I can't blame him for making this move. He's presumably from humble beginnings and he has a chance to move closer to home and make a bucket of money. More power to him.

Losing Dejageh does leave us light on the wings. I would love to see us bring in a skillful young winger on loan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lighthouse

Not everybody, footballer or otherwise wants to make yet more money over and above everything else. Some would say, like to play in a top league for a top side and not be forgotten outside of some rich mans wallet.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Captain Fulhamerica

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 26, 2014, 03:06:42 PM
Not everybody, footballer or otherwise wants to make yet more money over and above everything else. Some would say, like to play in a top league for a top side and not be forgotten outside of some rich mans wallet.

Certainly not, but I can't fault a player for leaving a championship side to make money that will set him up for life. Lets not forget that he's 28. If he didn't get a call from a top European club after last season and the World Cup then it probably isn't going to happen for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarryP

Am I right?

Why do some feel the need to poke a player who has done nothing but perform admirably for Fulham and appears to be leaving under amicable circumstances.  Beyond me really.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

Pie and mash

Quote from: BarryP on July 26, 2014, 03:44:05 PM

Am I right?

Why do some feel the need to poke a player who has done nothing but perform admirably for Fulham and appears to be leaving under amicable circumstances.  Beyond me really.

Don't be so precious.

Northern Cottager

Michu has gone to Napoli?! Why would they loan him out?! Didn't hey do this with Danny Graham? He was banging them in then left...

HillFace

Quote from: Northern Cottager on July 26, 2014, 06:32:06 PM
Michu has gone to Napoli?! Why would they loan him out?! Didn't hey do this with Danny Graham? He was banging them in then left...

They've signed Bafetimbi Gomis who we were linked to in better times. They must have plans on keeping Bony as well, pretty formidable with Sigursson in behind them. If they didn't have Garry Monk at the helm I'd tip them for a good season.
The above may be nonsense