watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season 2014/15 Transfer Thread

Started by Admin, May 14, 2014, 03:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EJL

Many of the Huddersfield fans I've seen online say Norwood is a YouTube player; he has a tendency to give the ball away and break down promising attacks.

Holders

Quote from: Walsh on August 22, 2014, 12:24:43 AM
Quote from: YankeeJim on August 22, 2014, 12:20:02 AM
Walsh, it is clear that you are a Ruiz fan. I am as well and I agree with your comments. Ruiz needs runners and the kids can fit that bill. I think he could do a job. I'd even put him in in place of Parker. Be dangerous but the back four is starting to gel. A solid attack would help keep the other team back. The counter might kill us but we can't win without goals.

I'm glad the first person to comment agree's because I'm waiting for an mass amount of hate towards my post. I am indeed a huge Bryan Ruiz fan, I just hope he either starts playing for us or goes to another club... preferably Southampton, I think he'd fit in well there and it would give me a Premiership team to follow at the weekends, at the moment I'm just watching the match which looks like it will be a good game.

I agree as well. It's easy just to remember the period when he played with Berbatov; the previous season he linked well with Dempsey and I'd love to see him play with these youngsters, except that he's being frozen out.  Notwithstanding his contract and understandable preference to play at a higher level, who wouldn't want to leave if they're being frozen out?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Nero

Quote from: EJL on August 22, 2014, 02:24:57 AM
Many of the Huddersfield fans I've seen online say Norwood is a YouTube player; he has a tendency to give the ball away and break down promising attacks.

Sounds like he could have been a parker replacement ;)

jelmo

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fulham-striker-roberts-liverpools-radar-7655480 uh oh, looks like this wasnt just a rumour then. I expect him to be sold so that we can fund a transfer for Fotheringham's dad.

The amount on twitter that was mooted was £7... Not much for the future of England!

westcliff white

he wasn't that big a name, but we tried to sign him a few years back. he is a decent keeper
Every day is a Fulham day

mkras99

@Transfer_News24: Fulham are ready to pay £4m for Wigan star James McArthur. (Daily Mirror) #ffc #wafc

Lighthouse

Quote from: mkras99 on August 23, 2014, 11:46:32 AM

@Transfer_News24: Fulham are ready to pay £4m for Wigan star James McArthur. (Daily Mirror) #ffc #wafc

If he goes anywhere it will be to Burnley.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

VamosFFC

Apparently Nikolaj Mihajlov is signing on a season long loan with a clause to sign for 400,000 instead of permanently. Not sure how much truth there is in the rumor.

Julius Geezer

McAthur isn't going to turn down Premier League football at Burnley for the mess at our club!

Pity because he's one of the championships beat players.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Julius Geezer on August 24, 2014, 08:02:09 PM
McAthur isn't going to turn down Premier League football at Burnley for the mess at our club!

Pity because he's one of the championships beat players.

If he'd some here he'd give us so etching we're missing, plus a decent keeper and start Burn.

mkras99

SkyBet Championship ‏@Transfer_News24  55m
Fulham, Huddersfield & Bournemouth are keen on Preston starlet Josh Brownhill. #ffc #htafc #afcb #pnefc

Lighthouse

Ruiz has agreed deal and once again it is Fulham who have yet to agree a fee - Fair enough

Mitroglu is one of many players mentioned as a replacement for Balotelli at Milan, no honest.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Northern Cottager

Quote from: mkras99 on August 25, 2014, 03:58:23 PM
SkyBet Championship ‏@Transfer_News24  55m
Fulham, Huddersfield & Bournemouth are keen on Preston starlet Josh Brownhill. #ffc #htafc #afcb #pnefc

Very good player...not what we need though...another lightweight central midfielder with no Championship experience.

valdeingruo

Still waiting on the midfielder weve lacked for going on what, 4 years? I know we would never get Will Hughes, even if we were in the Premier League, so I would settle for Danny Holla or Grant Leadbitter. Though even Holla would be a bad call since he just joined Brighton.Doubt we could get Holden after Bolton have stuck by him and Cohen is doing well for Forrest. Guédioura of Palace might be a shot.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

westcliff white

to be honest, if I was a player and Fulham wanted me, if I knew a player at the club already then I would talk to them. If they said we run for most of the session and use training form 20 years ago (if it is true that we do, i don't know so just saying if that is what they said) then I would think twice about the move. I am really worried we will struggle to get what we need if Felix stays in charge this window. I do believe it is very doubtful we will get rid of felix in tome for any new manager to do anything worthwhile in the window.
Every day is a Fulham day

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: mkras99 on August 25, 2014, 03:58:23 PM
SkyBet Championship ‏@Transfer_News24  55m

Bout time we focused on players who've shed the "let". I don't mind us continuing to fill the youth ranks with promising players, but someone needs to find a game changer or two for the first team.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude