watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season 2014/15 Transfer Thread

Started by Admin, May 14, 2014, 03:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker

I'm sure it's to do with wages, not transfer fee outlay. While we have Mitro, Ruiz et al on our books we can't afford to pay out any more high salaries
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Berserker

Where has he gone?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

westcliff white

According g to sky sports website on the live transfer they say we will agree a loan deal with olympiakos tomorrow for mitro.
Every day is a Fulham day

Lighthouse

Opyimpiakos are said to be ready to take Mitro on a season long loan and are offering nearly a million Euros to do so. Despite this deal being talked about longer than the season has been going, it now looks as if this may have an outcome.

Quote from: westcliff white on August 29, 2014, 10:52:47 PM
According g to sky sports website on the live transfer they say we will agree a loan deal with olympiakos tomorrow for mitro.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Nero

read in the sun that fulham are after leeds utd striker matt smith in a £500,000 deal.

leeds will prob ask for 5mill

DevonFFC

Win today and we will look a lot more appealing to potential transfer targets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grandad

Manchester City quartet Micah Richards, Scott Sinclair, John Guidetti and Matija Nastasic have all been told to find another club before Monday's transfer deadline .
Any one fancy a pop at any of these?
Where there's a will there's a wife

GloucesterWhite

Quote from: grandad on August 30, 2014, 10:41:51 AM
Manchester City quartet Micah Richards, Scott Sinclair, John Guidetti and Matija Nastasic have all been told to find another club before Monday's transfer deadline .
Think wages would be a problem

kdjr100

Quote from: grandad on August 30, 2014, 10:41:51 AM
I'd have all 4 please
"and there's a tidal wave on the Thames!"

KP_FFC

Scott Sinclair and John Guidetti on loan seem the most realistic but will still never happen.

mkras99

@Buysan: "Tata" González tiene 4 años más de contrato con la Lazio, pero puede cerrar su pase al Fulham de Inglaterra o a el recién ascendido Burnley

@PNWROOFING: Last RT translates roughly to "Gonzalez of Lazio has for years left on contract but can close the deal to Fulham or newly promoted Burnley"

gerrys

Quote from: mkras99 on August 30, 2014, 12:56:35 PM
@Buysan: "Tata" González tiene 4 años más de contrato con la Lazio, pero puede cerrar su pase al Fulham de Inglaterra o a el recién ascendido Burnley

@PNWROOFING: Last RT translates roughly to "Gonzalez of Lazio has for years left on contract but can close the deal to Fulham or newly promoted Burnley"
That is "....four years....."

Barrett487

He won't come cheap if he comes!

The Tata to England: there's Fulham
After four seasons in biancoceleste, Alvaro Gonzalez prepares to leave Lazio. On him the Fulham.
The farewell with Lazio is very close, the Tata is on the market and his 30 years led him to want to make a change of direction in his career.
The player's agent has established the first contacts with foreign countries and flew to London this weekend where he will meet the manager of Fulham.
The National Uruguayan midfielder has several admirers in England, and the idea of ​​being able to play in the Premier League attracts a lot, even if the England team will play in the Championship, because relegated. The idea is to build a team capable of go back in the Premier League and we want to entrust the Cottages midfield a player with the experience of Gonzalez.
To convince the Tata, however, will have to submit an offer remarkable, that can attract the player, especially in economic terms.
Fulham will then prepare a contract that will be presented to the player's agent, and decide what will be the amount to be invested for it.
Lazio asks between 5 and 6 million euro.

Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/it/news/il-tata-verso-linghilterra-ce-il-fulham#tzkIqKvQTEs6OmU8.99

mkras99

@Transfer_News24: Fulham striker Kostas Mitroglou is set to complete a loan move to Olympiakos. #ffc

Zu-Meister

Fulham want to sign Leeds forward Matt Smith & Watford midfielder Lewis McGugan. (Sunday People)

Lighthouse

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 29, 2014, 01:42:41 PM
Ehsan Hajsafi the Iranian 24 year old left back and midfielder may still be on his way to Fulham as Hull appear to have dropped out of the running. But Hajsafi is another cheap option and not a shoe in for a first team start.

This may not happen due to technical difficulties. Whatever that means.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

JackyFulham90

Would be happy with Matt Smith & McGugan players who can play at this level

SouthWest6

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on August 31, 2014, 11:31:06 AM
Would be happy with Matt Smith & McGugan players who can play at this level

We best hurry up then, because we've got a day and a bit, can't see it myself unless negotiations with anyone are at an advanced stage.

Northern Cottager

NFL but , Ben Arfa supposedly on way to Birmingham...

Humbled