watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR vs Derby

Started by F(f)CUK, May 24, 2014, 03:51:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingnut

One shot on target and they are going up. Bobby Zamora gets it as well.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Macedo

Lovely pass from Derby defender to Bobby, should have put it out esp in
Last minute..

Adam87

well that just well and truly sums our season up.....i dont think it will get any worse than this....just about everything has gone against us...amazing

nose

i lways loved bobby and jol and some unkind fulham supporters hounded him out, what a massive error and how we have missed him!

Wingnut

Says it all about their performance that Richie Dunne got MOTM. Lost count of the number of headed clearances he made today. Good finish by BZ to be fair.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Bedford White

alfie

Well if they can do it so can we.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

MrProphet

Quote from: nose on May 24, 2014, 04:53:55 PM
i lways loved bobby and jol and some unkind fulham supporters hounded him out, what a massive error and how we have missed him!

Really??? Not the fact the arrogant idiot wanted to double his wages.

Never forget him telling the fans to calm down when we destroyed the ha ha's.

Nero

oh well least we can watch them struggle with a load of 30+ year old players in the prem and see them get relegated

Macedo

Green saved them second half..

Northern Cottager

They may be inbred chavs but I envy a decent day out at Wembley. If we don't hit auto I wouldn't mind a play off final win.

K33NY

I HATE QPR, I HATE them to my guts god this day just got so seriously bad! Reeicilous result of a redicilous match by a redicilous club, the S!"iest club to ever excist next to Chelsea.........

Macedo

Quote from: Nero on May 24, 2014, 04:55:48 PM
oh well least we can watch them struggle with a load of 30+ year old players in the prem and see them get relegated

Dont know bout that they will have lots to spend..

Robbie

Derby will have one of auto slots taken

Sgt Fulham

Well I will console myself with my winnings... still doesn't feel good. Then again watching QPR implode in the premiership next season should be fun. They never have been good at being in the premiership. :)

bucksfulham

Had a bet at 10 to 1 with 10 minutes to go to soften the blow if the haha's won so I have something to compensate

Wingnut

Quote from: Robbie on May 24, 2014, 04:58:38 PM
Derby will have one of auto slots taken

I'm not so sure. A loss in the play off final has knocked the stuffing out of plenty of clubs before. Watford didn't even make the play offs this season.

F(f)CUK

God The Mechanic

Quote from: Macedo on May 24, 2014, 04:58:21 PM
Quote from: Nero on May 24, 2014, 04:55:48 PM

Dont know bout that they will have lots to spend..

They're getting a massive fine.  And their parachute payments apparently get given to the rest of the FL too.

Will be interesting to see how the clubs getting hit by FFP act this summer.  As well as Barca with their imminent transfer ban.

Patrick