watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR vs Derby

Started by F(f)CUK, May 24, 2014, 03:51:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F(f)CUK

Decided to watch the game in a pub. Tight first half that I believe Derby has just edged. Come on you whites.

K33NY

Its really been a back and forward game, but Derby needs to fix theire crosses in to the box, they are terrible on that part, but they play better and tackles very good!

Northern Cottager

The commentary is awful. They love this pict club and they somehow said QPR have edged it ?! Bizarre.

Lighthouse

Thought I had no interest in this but am listening on Five Live. QPR on the break sound good but Derby have the team play.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Northern Cottager

Derby have bossed second half but QPR nearly scored as soon as they had first chance of 2nd half.

Northern Cottager

K33NY

HAHAs got a red!! Come on Derby get a goal now! :D

F(f)CUK

QPR down to 10 - cynical foul - good decision

Northern Cottager

Great play from Derby leading up to it and the nut meg was lovely.

Fulham76

I have to say, it's absolutely amazing support from the 39,000 hardcore & loyal, never miss a game ha ha fans... NOT. Literally, barely heard a thing from them! Suppose that's what happens when you drag anyone along with you to desperately try & bump the numbers up.

SP

Fair play to Rob Green, he's shown what a decent keeper he can be.

madffc

K33NY

FFS!!!! How is it possible to mess up a 11vs10 and let a goal in like that ffs!!

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

One Martin Thomas

Northern Cottager

Why on earth were we concerns about playing good football next year? Sit on your 18 yard box, 10 men behind the ball and lump it and we'll be promoted.

SimpleTactics

Walsh

..Kya.ffc..

Of cause its Zamora...
Beers may have been involved in this post.

Robbie

The £129m GOAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!