watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR vs Derby

Started by F(f)CUK, May 24, 2014, 03:51:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham76

The 6 easy points rangers would have guaranteed us next season just disappeared. We tend to struggle against Derby though

Max Headroom

It is a fitting climax to our season....  At least we won't lose in next years play off final to them!

cookieg

And they may even avoid having to pay the financial fair play fine as well!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27538802

Pluto

Gutted but a fitting end to a thoroughly awful season. Rob Green is a seriously good keeper- should be on the plane to Brazil. Silver lining is that they would've been a real threat to us in the Championship next season, whereas I think Derby will have most of their biggest talents poached by premier league clubs now.

Macedo

Never mind lets channel our energy and support in getting
the whites back up...

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Delighted  it's  QPR rather than Derby

I am very pleased for Bobby,Our Bobby knew how to win a game

Lighthouse

It is a stupid game and one that I no longer have the strength to follow. Every week is the same even when we don't play. I blame Jol.

Oh well at least that is it. The season that must go down as the worse on our history. No I didn't feel worse when we were in the lower divisions.

:012: :012: :012: :012: :012: :012: :012: :012:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

RidgeRider

Quote from: KCat on May 24, 2014, 05:07:52 PM
Delighted  it's  QPR rather than Derby

I was torn because behind 'the Alien', Brede and McBride, BZ was my favorite over the past 7 seasons. If QPR were to win, I guess the only palatable way was for him to score it. Bummer QPR won but happy for Bobby.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: RidgeRider on May 24, 2014, 05:11:54 PM
Delighted  it's  QPR rather than Derby

I was torn because behind 'the Alien', Brede and McBride, BZ was my favorite over the past 7 seasons. If QPR were to win, I guess the only palatable way was for him to score it. Bummer QPR won but happy for Bobby.

Oh Ridgy nooooooooooo !!!! none of them are in the same league as McBride 

Sgt Fulham

Some people are overreacting. Yes QPR do suck and I'm annoyed they won, but we're Fulham fans not anti-QPR fans. Lets focus on getting promoted through good football rather than luck and old men. QPR armchair fans must be loving reading these comments.

Oakeshott

"I blame Jol"

Quite right. It was his treatment of Bobby that proved for certain that he was the complete arsehole that some of us suspected.

RidgeRider

Quote from: KCat on May 24, 2014, 05:16:23 PM
Quote from: RidgeRider on May 24, 2014, 05:11:54 PM
Delighted  it's  QPR rather than Derby

Oh Ridgy nooooooooooo !!!! none of them are in the same league as McBride 

I know but I was fond of Konch and BZ because everyone else slated them so savagely, and I never bought into the pack mentality and thought both of them were good, if not excellent at times, for us.

Brede I love because of his loyalty to our club, he was Hodgson player, like BZ, and while perhaps he wasn't a great Captain, he was always professional, unassuming and a dominant defender on his day.

Admin

Come on, lets be honest, this has been the final nail in our coffin for what I class as one of our poorest seasons. It was never going to end any other way. 

HatterDon

congratulations to Bobby Zamora and congratulations to the 10 men who kept a superior team from scoring on them.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

bucksfulham

Quote from: HatterDon on May 24, 2014, 05:35:11 PM
congratulations to Bobby Zamora and congratulations to the 10 men who kept a superior team from scoring on them.
A lesson on defending that our lads should learn from!

Andy S

Remember it was Derby supporters who invaded the pitch in the 80th minute and denied us promotion under  Malcolm McDonald. I have no Sympathy for them at all. QPR can enjoy their promotion but if we need an almost entire team then so do they. They are in huge debt and will probably be relegated atb the end of the season after another load of mercenaries have joined them. Good Luck!

EJL

I feel a bit queasy. As Admin says, it's more because of how it caps off what has been an abysmal year-and-a-half for our club. There are still one or two players in that QPR squad that I have good memories of, so I'll wish them well. Hope Redknapp buggers off, though.

Admin

Quote from: EJL on May 24, 2014, 05:51:55 PM
I feel a bit queasy. As Admin says, it's more because of how it caps off what has been an abysmal year-and-a-half for our club. There are still one or two players in that QPR squad that I have good memories of, so I'll wish them well. Hope Redknapp buggers off, though.

I wouldn't worry to much, QPR are most likely to yo-yo, mainly because of their huge debt, and also because of fines / transfer embargo's for breaking the fair play rules. I can guarantee it'll most likely be the reverse come the end of next season, and to be honest, it's a distraction i'd rather have out the way whilst we try to get back up - Brentford I can handle.   

RidgeRider

Quote from: Andy S on May 24, 2014, 05:43:24 PM
Remember it was Derby supporters who invaded the pitch in the 80th minute and denied us promotion under  Malcolm McDonald. I have no Sympathy for them at all. QPR can enjoy their promotion but if we need an almost entire team then so do they. They are in huge debt and will probably be relegated atb the end of the season after another load of mercenaries have joined them. Good Luck!

Let's hope they have to invest heavily again and between the debt they have now and the pile they will have at the beginning of next season after spending a ton again this summer, and then the other pile they will spend in January to stave off relegation, the whole thing comes crumbling down. Rednapp is the master at destroying clubs.

Barrie

But QPR belong in the Prem cos obviously they're a massive club.   :022: