not anymore

hugely responsible for the poor advice given to khan throughout the season

Berserker

How do we know this?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Logicalman

Well, we know this because Khan praised his work in January when Mac brought in Felix.
I would however caution whether this is really al down to Mac, as I have my doubts regarding Khan at this time, and I hope to see him release cash to Felix to replace all we are losing

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Lighthouse

I keep being told that nobody knows what our MD is actually responsible for. He doesn't seem to be at fault for anything except taking orders and being praised by our new owner. So for this reason alone I have no confidence at all in him. The decisions being made now still seem to be as poor as they were a few years ago. None of it may be his fault. But then what the hell does he do?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

RaySmith

We just don't know who is responsible for anything.

AM could be next go for all we know.

domprague

The buck stops at the man at the top. That's Mackintosh.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

If you're in his position, there is effectively only one person above you.
So as with all decisions the buck stops with him and he is accountable.

I can't believe they are shedding people because they need to cut wages,
unless Khans 'speech' about spending what is necessary to go back up again
is absolute cack. We will see.

Perhaps who ever, will fly a remote airplane past  his window with a banner reading.
'Clear your desk"

Either way it's human nature to be toadies to the boss to keep a high paid/profile job
if you have no integrity or scruples.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Moussa Dembele the 3rd

As I've said before, why is whoever is responsible for this mess still in a job?

Perhaps it's because Sahid Kahn and Mark Lamping (his Anheuser-Busch marketing executive/Fulham Board of Director who knows absolutely nothing about football) are the ones who are actually responsible.

premFlem

Khan had said more than once last season that Ally and the board were being left to run the club.
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

Moussa Dembele the 3rd

Quote from: premFlem on June 03, 2014, 09:48:10 PM
Khan had said more than once last season that Ally and the board were being left to run the club.

Well the board is just Ali Mac, Mark Lamping, and an accountant. I still don't understand why Mark Lamping has anything to do with Fulham Football Club whatsoever. Maybe it's to introduce the Jacksonville Jaguars tchotchke into the Fulham pro shop.

dannyboi-ffc

Whether or not it turns out to be the right decision to let brede go is irrelavent.  Its then principle, ali mac should not allow our club to conduct itself in this way. Its a disgrace and it makes me wonder what this ali mac actually did when al fayed wasnin charge because since hes been mr decision maker I am yet to see one he has made correctly or professionally. Our club isn't as special as we think it is. Not with these mugs running it anyway. Im ashamed
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Craven Mad

My vote against is more towards the overall nature of the club right now. A complete shambles. Completely disgraceful. Hearing what happened to Brede tonight makes me feel ashamed to support this club.

H4usuallysitting

I understand that Mackintosh is the man that has brought in the correct people to oversee our youth and academy......from what I understand we are more advanced in this area than most, we have invested heavily in this area with coaches, players, networking, support and playing facilities at Motspur Park......I think Mackintosh's biggest mistake was keeping Jol - this is probably were we could of done with a Director of football or similar overseeing Jol's shady dealings

Logicalman

I can understand Khan handing the reins to the board, though surely he would have someone else keeping an eye on it all from the outside, after all, it is supposed to be an investment to make money, rather than a rich mans plaything. Oh, and the bucks stops above Mac, hes just the enabler, not the owner.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

gezkc

I'm just disgusted with the way the club is being run. The way Rene Meulensteen was inexplicably appointed manager and then sacked now the way Hangeland has been offloaded are just two examples of the ineptitude and basic lack of respect inherent in the club.

This isn't the Fulham I grew up with. I just don't recognise it any more.

Jack Fulham

Things were sort of good prior to Khan. I question how much control Mackintosh has now. Still got faith in Mackintosh, previously we were patient and rational. This season led to some very rash and stupid decisions, usually ones made by over indulgent chairpersons.

K33NY

The past year, season, months, and hours shows me no confidence in him...

cottage expat

Zero. He has shown appalling judgment and a disregard for the fans in the lack of communication form the club. The sooner he is shown the door, the better IMO.

Forever Fulham

Does anyone have some background on Mark Lamping?  Is he Khan's eyes and ears at Fulham?  How often is he seen there? What's his bio?  I don't know anything about him.