more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

WCF: Group D: Costa Rica-England-Italy-Uruguay

Started by Moderati, June 14, 2014, 04:01:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moderati

Group stage - Group D - Matches

Uruguay vs Costa Ricastadio CastelaoFortaleza (BRA)14 Jun 2014 - 16:00 Local time
England vs ItalyArena AmazoniaManaus (BRA)14 Jun 2014 - 18:00 Local time
Uruguay vs England Arena CorinthiansSao Paulo (BRA)19 Jun 2014 - 16:00 Local time
Italy vs Costa RicaArena PernambucoRecife (BRA)20 Jun 2014 - 13:00 Local time
Italy vs UruguayEstadio das DunasNatal (BRA)24 Jun 2014 - 13:00 Local time
Costa Rica vs EnglandEstadio MineiraoBelo Horizonte (BRA)24 Jun 2014 - 13:00 Local time

Please use this thread for ALL Group D matches or Team/Player discussions

June 22 2014
Group D
CountryGPWDLGFGAGDPTS
 Costa Rica22004136
 Italy21012203
 Uruguay210134-13
 England200224-20

Berserker

How am I going to persuade Mr B to watch the England game, maybe if I tell him Itsly are likely to win!
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Neil D

dannyboi-ffc

Regardless of finishing first or second they will play columbia, ivory coast, japan or greece depending who finishes where in both groups.

In the quarters assuming brazil win their group it will most likely be
If we win group- runner up of group A (either mexico/croatia) or winner of group B which is most likely holland/chile.

If we are 2nd- winner of group A- brazil probably or runner up of holland/chile/spain.

What path should we take? I think the fact brazil won vs croatia means they will win their group so i reckon we need to win ours and battle the dutch. But maybe im dreaming to even get that far
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

General

Look out for Mexico.. They should have thrashed Cameroon and had two legitimately good goals ruled off for offside and still won and that was in the pouring rain.

LBNo11

...for the first time in years I am looking forward to seeing an England team play - no more media talk about our great world class players, no more talk of the tarnished golden generation that consistently let us down. The expectations are low and so any achievements will be magnified, and no doubt the press will take every scenario out of all proportion. The kids will do there very best, they will have been drilled by Roy Hodgson and Ray Lewington as to what they should do, how to play, who to cover etc., and they will be trained not to be world beaters, but how to become difficult to beat. It may not be spectacular, it may even be boring, but the results are not so much for this event, but for International events that will follow. Get behind them, COME ON ENGLAND..!

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Burt

HatterDon

Quote from: General on June 14, 2014, 10:41:26 AM
Look out for Mexico.. They should have thrashed Cameroon and had two legitimately good goals ruled off for offside and still won and that was in the pouring rain.

Mexico are tissue thin and fragile. If they get out of their group, they're down in the next match.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Neil D

Rhys Lightning 63

If Bryan Ruiz and Diego Forlan both get their legs broken tonight, I would be so happy
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

grandad

Just heard that our old boy John Marshall is preparing a dossier for Roy on the Costa Rica match. That´s 3 ex Fulham people in the England set up.
Where there's a will there's a wife

cmg

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on June 14, 2014, 08:02:29 PM
If Bryan Ruiz and Diego Forlan both get their legs broken tonight, I would be so happy

All entitled to their opinion I suppose, but I'd say we'd probably be better off without this one.

spikey norman

grandad

And our Bryan won the free kick so does that count as an assist.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Go on Bryan  !!! :54:

Making the group interesting !!!

ChesterTheTabby

Anyone hope he stays on with Fulham in Championship? I certainly wouldn't mind him. I know he is a bit of a light weight show pony, but I still like the guy in Fulham white, especially for promotional purposes.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

RidgeRider

got knocked off the ball about 15 minutes ago....all too familiar.....don't think he can handle the Championship, he did manage to keep from diving though when pushed from behind...always respected the fact he didn't fall down like a sack of potatoes when he was pushed around....his game has integrity and flair, just wish he had a stronger frame.

Pulling for Costa Rica, hoping Bryan can get their third goal to be sure they get the points.

RidgeRider

England's path out of this group just got a lot easier

N_O_W_S

There are always one or two players that make their name at a World Cup. Would love to see us go for the Joel Campbell chap. Has been outstanding for Costa Rica. Get him and keep bryan!!

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on June 14, 2014, 08:02:29 PM
You really  ARE a sick puppy
Have you checked out this
http://www.fulhamfc.com/the-teams/first-team