Do you mean out as going home out?
Where there's a will there's a wife

Barrett487

RidgeRider

Quote from: grandad on June 14, 2014, 09:47:53 PM
Quote from: RidgeRider on June 14, 2014, 09:44:37 PM
England's path out of this group just got a lot easier

Do you mean out as going home out?

I meant 'out' as they get out of the group and move on in the tournament....something I want to see. Yank talk I guess.......

YankeeJim

Quote from: Barrett487 on June 14, 2014, 09:56:30 PM
pereira sent off.... good for england

I thought Pereira had the look of a thug what with that little string of a beard and a bald head. I know he'll say he was going for the ball and missed but it looked deliberate to me. He didn't argue did he?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

RidgeRider

RidgeRider

Berserker

I think the England match is a bit boring. Might go to bed at half time if things don't liven up
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

RidgeRider

Claire, its been very entertaining I think. Great cross by Rooney, what a goal!

RidgeRider

Welbeck and Sturridge need to defend. those two are very lazy on defense putting all the defensive pressure on the midfield and back four...Hodgson can't be too happy with those two at the moment...might be the heat but those two need step it up and put some pressure on the Italians as they start their buildup

Admin

Blimey, we were poor in those left and right back positions in the first half, so what was said at half time?? Baines pushing to high again, and the useless Johnson sucked into the middle again Text book, only got ourselves to blame. 

RidgeRider

seems like they are charging Johnson up the right and holding a midfielder in defense, not much building up through the middle

Barkley on in a bit

RidgeRider

Nero

Admin

Both Baines and Johnson have been terrible tonight, out of position on so many occasions when they should cutting those channels out.

RidgeRider

Quote from: Admin on June 15, 2014, 12:24:33 AM
Both Baines and Johnson have been terrible tonight, out of position on so many occasions when they should cutting those channels out.

agreed, seems Roy has Gerard playing a holding position, not really pulling the strings in attack, really only attacking down the right

RidgeRider

RidgeRider

RidgeRider

that was the worst corner kick I've ever seen...wow, think Rooney should give the ball to Baines in those situations

ProfficerFFC

Corner of the year fp.gif...and now pass of the year.

RidgeRider

wth is going on with England? 3 of the worst passes following the worst corner of 2014. Has to be fatigue