watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Luis Suarez bites again!

Started by love4ffc, June 24, 2014, 07:06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

Luis Suarez bites again!  Unbelievable.  How is this guy allowed to play at all.  He needs a lifetime ban. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Craven Mad

PeterFFC

I was just starting to think he was turning things around.
Hard to tell whether it was a bite or not from TV angles, so may get away with it

shnlwswlkr

It was definitely a bite, you can see it from the angle. No doubt about it. He needs to get a lifetime ban from Fifa. 3 times he's done it now AND he has been done for racist comments. Ban him.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Slaphead in Qatar

Def a bite. We won't see him in the remaining games of this tournament.

Twig

Craven Mad

7 match ban for biting in the Eredivisie.
1 match ban for swearing at Fulham fans.
8 match ban for racism in the Prem.
10 match ban for biting in the Prem.

How long does everyone think he'll get for this? Gotta be the end of his WC, for sure.

RidgeRider

If they won't ban that turd who plays for QPR for life, I doubt Liverpool, nor the FA will ever do anything substantial with Suarez....he seems to be beyond reproach due to his skill in the game of football. Hopefully FIFA will kick him out of the tournament at least.

Having said that, I can't for the life of me, think of a situation where I would bite someone unless I was in a scrap for my life. To me, he has some real personality issues and deserves a long and expensive "timeout" from the game.

There should be a "3 strikes" rules in football.

bucksfulham

He should be banned for the whole of next season. That should be the end of him. If there's no ban, Liverpool should fire him for gross misconduct. THE MAN IS AN ANIMAL

love4ffc

It shows mental instability.  He should seek immediate help.  Can you imagine being a player on the field with him ever again?  I would want him to wear a muzzle like Hannibal. 

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Craven Mad

Quote from: bucksfulham on June 24, 2014, 07:26:54 PM
He should be banned for the whole of next season. That should be the end of him. If there's no ban, Liverpool should fire him for gross misconduct. THE MAN IS AN ANIMAL

I've already spoken to a mate who's a 'Pool fan. He's pleased it's happened as it'll put off potential suitors, so "worth losing him for a few games at the start of the season"...

Twig

Quote from: Craven Mad on June 24, 2014, 07:29:44 PM
Quote from: bucksfulham on June 24, 2014, 07:26:54 PM
/quote]

I've already spoken to a mate who's a 'Pool fan. He's pleased it's happened as it'll put off potential suitors, so "worth losing him for a few games at the start of the season"...

Does your mate have no self respect?

TheDaddy

Your pool mate might not get the wish look at it another way .Its FIFA so he gets a say two/three year ban thats a bonus isnt it you now have a fit player for your domestic leauge ..
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

K33NY

Quote from: PeterFFC on June 24, 2014, 07:09:05 PM
I was just starting to think he was turning things around.
Hard to tell whether it was a bite or not from TV angles, so may get away with it

The bite marks that shown off at pictures afterwards is pretty hard evidence, I hope they do something about and ban him! Noone can take away hes goalscoring abilities but when it all seemed he had turned things around, he goes and do this for a third time!! Enough is enough!

Fernhurst

Well done Suarez...........takes the spotlight off Roy and team in the morning papers...

That man needs hours and hours of professional help - or put down!
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Forever Fulham

I have been working and didn't see the game.   He bit an opponent?  Did the opponent declare to the ref that Suarez bit him?  Did he produce the  bit area for examination?  If so, what did the ref do at that point?  Did he believe the opponent's story and immediately send off Suarez?  Or did he do nothing and let play continue?  I say all this because I want to give him every benefit of the doubt.  Any chance he was set up, that the marks were pre-existing or, if not pre-existing, were caused by contact other than an actual bite?  The guy has a terrible case of overbite (no pun intended).  He could have banged or collided open-mouthed into the opponent and left a mark without actually biting him or otherwise intending to bite.  (It's a long shot...haven't seen the footage...but want to give him a fair shot before we all go get our pitchforks.)

Craven Mad

He bit Chiellini, then acted like Chiellini hit him.

Chiellini complained. No cards shown. Play went on.

Here's some footage. You decide..

https://vine.co/v/MtJ5VEMBg6d

K33NY

Quote from: Forever Fulham on June 24, 2014, 08:09:51 PM
I have been working and didn't see the game.   He bit an opponent?  Did the opponent declare to the ref that Suarez bit him?  Did he produce the  bit area for examination?  If so, what did the ref do at that point?  Did he believe the opponent's story and immediately send off Suarez?  Or did he do nothing and let play continue?  I say all this because I want to give him every benefit of the doubt.  Any chance he was set up, that the marks were pre-existing or, if not pre-existing, were caused by contact other than an actual bite?  The guy has a terrible case of overbite (no pun intended).  He could have banged or collided open-mouthed into the opponent and left a mark without actually biting him or otherwise intending to bite.  (It's a long shot...haven't seen the footage...but want to give him a fair shot before we all go get our pitchforks.)

He showed the ref the bitemarks, and they where VERY clear, but the ref didnt do ANYTHING about it, just saw several videos from different angles about it now on Norwegian TV2 WC studio and he gaped over hes shoulder and bit him really hard! If they let him play now I will be furious!

bucksfulham

Forever Fulham

It doesn't look like he bit him to me.  It looks like he deliberately bull-rushed him (for lack of a more apt description), clanging his face and head into his opponent.  But I can't see where he had time or positioning to bite down.  His overbite could have come into contact with the shoulder, but biting takes a distinctive mandible motion.  The upper hinge is fixed; the jaw has to be in position to 'bite'.  I don't see how he did that in the vine.co footage (grainy as it is).  It's the attorney in me, I guess.   Once a biter, always a biter, perhaps.  But in his previous episodes, it looked more persuasive as an actual bite rather than head/face/teeth butting or colliding.