Main Menu

Tim Hoogland -new right back signs

Started by RaySmith, June 25, 2014, 10:57:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: westcliff white on June 26, 2014, 10:37:27 AM
Quote from: WORTHINGFULHAM on June 26, 2014, 09:36:56 AM
Quote from: St Eve on June 25, 2014, 09:24:19 PM
We are all desperate to see some new signings but it is really hard to get excited about the 3 that Felix has signed
you moan if we dont sign anyone quickly enough and when we do you moan that your not excited about them, you probably have no idea who they are and there potential. We are in the championship so dont expect any big names that will excite you we will have to get the startlets and the unknowns
I don't agree, we can sign big names for the championship. McCormack is a big name down there as is Rhodes, both of those should be in our sights preferably Rhodes. We will always sign unknown players or solid players that's what we do but we should be bale to attract better players than other teams. I am usually positive on our signings but aside from Hutchinson so far I feel underwhelmed, I ham hoping Felix is going to pull some rabbits form the hat somewhere.

I think felix will sign two or three impressive players. Its a bit tricky with the world cup going on. Im underwhelmed too but just remember saha and finnan were nobody's when we signed them. In the prem so was steed, dempsey etc.... Sean davis came through the ranks and fitted in just like our current youth will.

It took me till we signed mitroglu to realise and accept fulham doesnt do big names, we make them. Berbatov, ruiz, marlet were flops. We need to build a team now, not a bunch of individuals with reputations cos thats exactly what sent us down.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

The Swan

When we signed Hoogland a right back I wondered why,because we already had Riether. Now Riether has gone I suspose Hoogland is ready made to step in .
The Swan

kiwiwaka

Alvaro Gonzalez possibly as well.

General

I think they got Hoogland mistaken with Hangeland and actually wanted to keep Hangeland on. Simple mistake.

SKSW6

Everyone's aware that our squad has been absolutely gutted and needs replacing right? That not every signing can be a Rhodes/McCormack? That the season is over a month away from starting? And that the majority of transfers don't get done until the end?