watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

curbs laughing at us on middle east tv

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, June 28, 2014, 06:31:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

He pointed out to his fellow pundits how many fulham players are doing well in wc. He then sarcastically says maybe management were not up to scratch.

PakistaniWhite

Thats what happens when we hire mercenaries (aka Curbs) on short term contracts. He is equally responsible for all that happened during RM and RW's time with us. 

f321ffc

Quote from: PakistaniWhite on June 28, 2014, 06:38:07 AM
Thats what happens when we hire mercenaries (aka Curbs) on short term contracts. He is equally responsible for all that happened during RM and RW's time with us. 

He should know, he was part of that abysmal management team
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

FPT

I find that funny... Obviously relegation hit hard, but if that was any other team, I'd have laughed. It's sarcasm, and with something like this, you either laugh or cry.

Berserker

I think he may have been taking the mickey out of himself
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

grandad

Quote from: f321ffc on June 28, 2014, 07:46:47 AM
Quote from: PakistaniWhite on June 28, 2014, 06:38:07 AM

He should know, he was part of that abysmal management team

:plus one:
Where there's a will there's a wife

Lighthouse

Quote from: Berserker on June 28, 2014, 09:15:46 AM

Yes I tend to agree.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Burt

Pretty sure he was taking the mick out of himself, he wasn't around long enough to have any significant impact...

RaySmith

Rene was on Talksport a couple of weeks ago-he said he thought we were turning it round after the ManU and LPool games, and was devastated to be sacked, and it looked really bad on his cv, when actually he thinks he could have saved us and been a hero.

I think Curbs is having a dig at the club for sacking Rene, and himself and Wilks, after such a short time, and appointing Felix, who was supposed to be the man to save us.

I was just thinking -with Ruiz in the frame again - that Rene was the man who dropped Ruiz, after Jol had always played him, and shortly after Ruiz and Berba left - though I was surprised at Berba going, since  Rene was supposed to have a good relationship with him.

If Bryan comes back to play for us, that will be full circle - but I would be surprised if this actually happened.

win-dup

Only Curbs laughing at us? Thought it would have been the whole of football myself.

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: Berserker on June 28, 2014, 09:15:46 AM

I think he was you know.

Either way, for last season, we are gonna get criticism from all areas.  Got to take it and move on.

St Eve

When you act like a circus you deserve to be laughed at

ron

Quote from: Burt on June 28, 2014, 10:06:01 AM
Pretty sure he was taking the mick out of himself, he wasn't around long enough to have any significant impact...

....except on the payroll.....