https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ruiz has agreed terms with Besiktas

Started by Admin, July 15, 2014, 09:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

http://kralspor.ensonhaber.com/besiktas-bryan-ruiz-ile-anlasti-2014-07-15.html

Beşiktaş Bryan Ruiz ile anlaştı

Kadrosunu güçlendirmek isteyen Beşiktaş, Fulham'da forma giyen Kosta Rika'lı Bryan Ruiz ile anlaştı.

Sporx.com'un haberine göre; Dış transferde istediği sonuçları bir türlü alamayan ve son olarak Yalçın Ayhan skandalıyla sarsılan Beşiktaş'ta yönetimin ve teknik heyetin yüzü sonunda güldü.

Uzun süredir Fernandes'in yerine 10 numara arayışını sürdüren siyah-beyazlı yönetim Kosta Rika'nın 10 numarası Bryan Ruiz'in işini bitirdi.

BONSERVİSİ FULHAM'DA
Geçen sezon PSV Eindoven'de kiralık olarak oynayan Fulham'lı futbolcuyla her konuda anlaşmaya varan siyah-beyazlıların yazışmaların tamamlanmasıyla birlikte bir iki gün içinde transferi duyuracağı ifade edildi.

alexbishop

hm, lame. Was hoping to see him stay. Hope the offer is good. Whatever you think of him, he would have been the most technically gifted and creative player in our squad.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Holders

Pity - but at least Nose will be happy.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Admin

Quote from: alexbishop on July 15, 2014, 09:14:13 PM
hm, lame. Was hoping to see him stay. Hope the offer is good. Whatever you think of him, he would have been the most technically gifted and creative player in our squad.

He was never in a million years going to play for Fulham in the Championship.

Berbasilk_111

How is that an agreement?  It just means they are chasing him

Max Headroom

Half of me wanted him to stay as played in the right position he could have been great.

BUT

He is so left footed it is embarrassing

He could have been out muscled in the championship

Even in the World Cup I continually saw home wandering round the pitch like a lost lamb getting regularly dispossessed.

However

Every one of our World Cup players has been linked to a Turkish club.....

Fulham76

MrProphet

He may have got booed by his own fans at the cottage but the Turkish fans have been known to be a lot more vicious in their criticism! Remember reading last year that tranbonspor (excuse the spelling) fans where unhappy with one of their owns application so they set fire to his cars while on his driveway

Good luck to him wrong man in the wrong league with the wrong manager at the wrong time

Pie and mash

If Dejagah and/or Mitroglu leave now as well I'll be worried

Lighthouse

Well I have said many, many times that I think Jol used him badly. But there was never ever going to be any chance of him turning out in the Championship. Let's face it, with less time and more effort needed in the Championship, Ruiz would have suffered and we would have suffered.

A really fine player who sadly played under a poor manager and never managed to be consistent enough to show his true worth
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Forever Fulham

Riverside

Ruiz after excelling again in Holland and the World Cup is never going to play for us in the Championship ( in my view sadly but I know many will be delighted )

I just hope we get a good fee

Riverside

Quote from: Pie and mash on July 15, 2014, 09:27:55 PM

Mitroglou has to go ( again I would prefer for a good fee rather than a loan )

Dejagah I would like to stay BUT ........

And I await with eagerness any bids for Steks

Pie and mash

Mitro has the potential to be quality in this division. I'd give him till January THEN get rid of him if we haven't seen enough.

Admin

In reality, we were never going to keep hold of all 3, we know that, the club know that, and hopefully Magath is aware of that, and is working hard looking for suitable replacements. I still stand by my word, that we are still 3-4 experienced players short of a promotion challenging side.

Pie and mash

Quote from: Admin on July 15, 2014, 09:54:34 PM

In reality, we were never going to keep hold of all 3, we know that, the club know that, and hopefully Magath is aware of that, and is working hard looking for suitable replacements. I still stand by my word, that we are still 3-4 experienced players short of a promotion challenging side.

Agree on both counts

I'm under no illusions that some players have to go but I'd prefer it was players like Stek where we have a replacement other than Dejagah for example where we'd have to go out and (hopefully) get someone of equal calibre.

Forever Fulham

Call the captain.  Tell him we're taking water.  Only children left to bail.  Hole the size of Quality is getting bigger.  

Craven Mad

Quote from: Pie and mash on July 15, 2014, 09:57:40 PM
Quote from: Admin on July 15, 2014, 09:54:34 PM

Agree on both counts

I'm under no illusions that some players have to go but I'd prefer it was players like Stek where we have a replacement other than Dejagah for example where we'd have to go out and (hopefully) get someone of equal calibre.

Agree with all three of these posts! Couldn't add anything else.

TrexFFC

I think I'll be waiting for some more sources to report on this before believing it.

alfie

Did Mitroglu sign a 4 year deal? if so why do we need to get rid of him, let him show us what he has.  Or have i got this wrong?
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't