watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bottom of the league

Started by sunburywhite, August 19, 2014, 04:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walsh

The only thing which makes me happy is that Wigan are down there with us and they're one of the favourites to go up.

Fulham76

Quote from: MrProphet on August 19, 2014, 08:57:12 PM
Sack the board manager tea lady and kit man immediately

Really its two games if we are bottom after 10 then all of the above but until then what a pointless thread

Is does matter though. Agree relegation/promotion is a long way from being decided but as things stand we're bottom of the league - they worst team in the league. We've lost all of our games & the only goal scored was an own goal. Sitting bottom won't do confidence any good & doesn't look good from a fans point of view.
Something's not right at our club & looks a long way from improving

Nero

Do you think Blackpool fans are don't worry we have a new manager and a new squad they just need to to gel, we'll be ok

MrProphet

How can people even look at a league table before 10 games?  Two games is absolutely nothing and although I was as negative after Saturday as anyone this hysteria needs to stop.

SouthWest6

Wigan are also 3rd from bottom, funny old game football.

grandad

Way to go. We are 5 pts off a play off place with a game in hand. We are on the way up.COYW.
Where there's a will there's a wife

The Enclosurite

7 points from being crowned champions!! (on goal difference)
¡COYW!

davew

grandad nice positive comment, after 2 more weeks we may only be 11pts or 14pts off a play off place, certainly looking good this season.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Burt

Quote from: grandad on August 19, 2014, 09:15:47 PM
Way to go. We are 5 pts off a play off place with a game in hand. We are on the way up.COYW.

Good man  :54:

davew

Quote from: Riversider on August 19, 2014, 08:31:26 PM
At what point does it become an issue to be either winless or pointless ? 5 games ? 10 games ?
I'm guessing Wolves had supporters , when they went down from the Prem, that weren't concerned after 3 games or 5 games or even 10 games, I wonder at what point they started thinking, bloody hell were in trouble here !
If we lose poorly tomorrow night social media will be full of "Magath Out "

I think we have reached that point already, well in my household we have!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

God The Mechanic

Rufonian

I just hate the way we're always mid-table before any games have been played.

Jem

Rejoice at being bottom. Watch our meteoric rise to the top!

Get me being all optimistic!
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

fulhamben

and so it begins. we have gone from 24 TO 23 in a couple of minutes. at this rate we will be top of the table by midnight.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

H4usuallysitting

Bottom of the league and having a laugh