more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bottom of the league

Started by sunburywhite, August 19, 2014, 04:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Thought I would just stir up a few people
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

rweller86

Looking at the fixtures, we might not even drop into the bottom 3...
@rweller

Lighthouse

Or the king may die or the horse may talk.

Hell it has been too long since I quoted that.  :drums:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

jmh

Twig

Quote from: jmh on August 19, 2014, 04:52:04 PM
It's two matches in.  Who gives a crap?

Well, in the sense that I would prefer us to be near the top however early in the season, I give a crap.

ToodlesMcToot

I'll lose about the same amount of sleep over being bottom after two games as I would over going top after two. It's a very long season. Much still to be done. Many peaks and valleys to explore yet.

If we keep playing the way we have been, I certainly enjoy this season more than last.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

The Enclosurite

¡COYW!

f321ffc

Quote from: The Enclosurite on August 19, 2014, 06:06:50 PM
132 more points to play for.
Not one to be greedy I'll settle for 100 of them.  049:gif 092.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

dannyboi-ffc

I might start looking at the league table upside down, might cheer me up a bit......

Were gonna win wednesday anyway so I wouldnt worry too much just yet, if we lose then ill be worried but judging from the reaction on here just sit back and enjoy the ride. We will get there eventually, be patient. Dont worry, be happy.

#i love you felix
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

jmh

Quote from: Twig on August 19, 2014, 05:46:21 PM
Quote from: jmh on August 19, 2014, 04:52:04 PM
It's two matches in.  Who gives a crap?

Well, in the sense that I would prefer us to be near the top however early in the season, I give a crap.
Well...  OK, I suppose I exaggerated for dramatic effect.  Obviously I'd rather we have six points than zero, but the point of the thread was obviously that we should be flipping out because OH MY GOD WE'RE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE TABLE!!!!! and that's really just altogether ridiculous at this point.

BestOfBrede

Well if we are there will be few on here that will be happy - they'll be able to to spout more rubbish on here!

mangoputney

Who wants to be bottom at anytime??

I really question FFC mentality. Just too nice.
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Sgt Fulham

Well the stars are just aligning against us right now! I know its pretty meaningless but it'd suck to be bottom.

Nero

We are currently bottom. Huddersfield, Blackpool and brighton are wining

Riversider

At what point does it become an issue to be either winless or pointless ? 5 games ? 10 games ?
I'm guessing Wolves had supporters , when they went down from the Prem, that weren't concerned after 3 games or 5 games or even 10 games, I wonder at what point they started thinking, bloody hell were in trouble here !
If we lose poorly tomorrow night social media will be full of "Magath Out "

Buffalo76

Seeing as we were a Premier League club just a few months ago then i'm at the point of concern already to be honest. We may have only played two games granted but I think Felix has blooded too many youngsters at once.

Walsh

We're currently bottom of the league but we do have a game in hand... not going to lie, didn't expect this after the first two games we had.

Buffalo76

MrProphet

Sack the board manager tea lady and kit man immediately

Really its two games if we are bottom after 10 then all of the above but until then what a pointless thread

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Quote from: MrProphet on August 19, 2014, 08:57:12 PM
Sack the board manager tea lady and kit man immediately

Really its two games if we are bottom after 10 then all of the above but until then what a pointless thread

Err surely pointless after 2 games is the actual FACT!