https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Beware the backlash tonight.

Started by blingo, August 26, 2014, 01:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthWest6

Quote from: blingo on August 26, 2014, 04:27:23 PM
Quote from: K33NY on August 26, 2014, 03:02:40 PM
Hey blingo, Magath is signing us Kiraly!! What a great leader this is you must be overhappy about this? Sorry I dont try to be an a hole hwere but surely you MUST seen what madness lies in Magaths head now?

Have we signed him?

Don't you worry, we will be signing him, and with that, will go my loyalty to Fulham and this complete and utter shambles. The Club will not get another penny from me whilst Magath is in charge.

dgnffc

Quote from: Yamus on August 26, 2014, 04:23:39 PM
There's your problem,Khan supports Magath.

I don't understand where AM fits into all this. If FM is reporting directly to Khan, then is AM just keeping his head down and doing what he's told i.e. negotiating to bring in the players he's told to? Surely a man of his standing in the game (and good reputation up to this point) would look to move on even if his on a nice little earner?

colinwhite

Blingo , my main concern with felix is his appalling man management and lack of communication . With young players you change them or rest them when they are successful ,not when they have not  delivered,  for obvious reasons .As fans we are no mugs and none of  us understand  countless bizarre decisions and odd selections, made by the man in charge .
Im not even going to make a list of these as there are so many .....
But one thing we surely should  have learnt from last seasons with rise and reiter is that if the team continually bombs forward with full backs then it will get caught on the counter and let in poor goals .
To me ,who still wants to support the manager of the club ,whoever he is , this was point where i lost respect for magath . Against derby all their goals came down our left flank and the  poor kid playing their should not have been exposed to that . If he is dropped tonight (which he should be ), when will he ever play in this side again ? ....... especially  if Magath does get the sack.

Fulham1959

Whoop  -  whop   -  or whip ???

alfie

Quote from: colinwhite on August 26, 2014, 05:05:43 PM
Blingo , my main concern with felix is his appalling man management and lack of communication . With young players you change them or rest them when they are successful ,not when they have not  delivered,  for obvious reasons .As fans we are no mugs and none of  us understand  countless bizarre decisions and odd selections, made by the man in charge .
Im not even going to make a list of these as there are so many .....
But one thing we surely should  have learnt from last seasons with rise and reiter is that if the team continually bombs forward with full backs then it will get caught on the counter and let in poor goals .
To me ,who still wants to support the manager of the club ,whoever he is , this was point where i lost respect for magath . Against derby all their goals came down our left flank and the  poor kid playing their should not have been exposed to that . If he is dropped tonight (which he should be ), when will he ever play in this side again ? ....... especially  if Magath does get the sack.

Right let me just start by saying that I am not a Magath lover or hater, I am a Fulham Football supporter, I am looking at your first line
"my main concern with felix is his appalling man management and lack of communication . With young players you change them or rest them when they are successful ,not when they have not  delivered"

The 1 question I would like to ask you is have you been in training sessions or team meetings? if not how do you know what he has communicated to the players, he may very well taken each player and explained what he was doing. Or is it I suspect just an assumption you have made.

Everyone has and is entitled to their opinion, but sometimes these statements are made with absolutely nothing to back them up.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

The Rock

Quote from: blingo on August 26, 2014, 01:19:17 PM
I'm hoping that we whoop brentford tonight, beat cardiff on saturday and a whole bunch of them on here have to eat their words. The manager asked for time and patience and they have given it two games before the knives were out. Now it gets worse because the manager has clearly seen that posting on FFC and talking to the fans is pointless, so this week, he has not written anything. Well done.  fp.gif

I hope I eat me words. Prem here we come.

blingo

We would all like the answers Colin, but we can only wait and see which eleven FM selects tonight. I personally think he may use as many experienced players as we have at our disposal,  but then again who knows?? We await with baited breath. I think the idea is you score two we score four, like the Barcelona of old, but we need a few more experienced prem/championship players to really make an impact imho. But then I am a retired businessman not a football manager so what do I know?

horse1031

I AM ON THE FELIX MAGATH FAN CLUB.   078.gif :wine: 049:gif 051

I told myself i would give me 10 games and I am going to do that.

K33NY

Quote from: blingo on August 26, 2014, 05:27:24 PM
We would all like the answers Colin, but we can only wait and see which eleven FM selects tonight. I personally think he may use as many experienced players as we have at our disposal,  but then again who knows?? We await with baited breath. I think the idea is you score two we score four, like the Barcelona of old, but we need a few more experienced prem/championship players to really make an impact imho. But then I am a retired businessman not a football manager so what do I know?

yes lets play Fotheringham and Parker TOGETHER on the field today, that will create creativity thats for sure! ...

Logicalman

Quote from: Nick Bateman on August 26, 2014, 02:25:37 PM
Oh dear, the Felix Magath Fan Club rears it's ugly head.

What these misguided renegades do not seem to realise is it is not only the results that are bad, but the performances and many decisions which baffle the EXPERTS, let alone genuine Fulham supporters like myself.

Rene Meulensteen had some bad results, but the losses to Tottenham and Liverpool at home were two of Fulham's best performances, and better than ANYTHING I've seen from Magath's Fulham.  Yet he was sacked because of an ignorance from CEO Ali Mack who first sabotaged him by adding Curbishly & Wilkins to his entourage, and then failed to see the potential RM was unlocking.

Now we have a braggadocio manager spouting how he is the "Greatest" like a Muhammad Ali except this one 'floats like a bee and stings like a butterfly!'  For a German he is remarkably disorganized, the defending is a shambles, we do not support the attack, the tempo is languid, it is boring and taking too long allowing teams to regroup.  Watch German football today it is usually the opposite, end-to-end fast-paced action.

Even Magath's English is getting worse, he BABBLES meaningless twaddle every post-match, and apart from his carefully scripted "begging letters" to the fans, he barely communicates with us.

As I stated, it is not only the results.  If we could see things were moving in the right direction we (the GENUINE Fulham fans) would be more patient.  

I hope the last remnants of the Felix Magath Fan Club wake up and ANALYZE rather than offer blind faith.

Lets keep it civil shall we? I consider myself a genuine supporter, as do just about everyone else on the forum, and so we are all in the same boat but disagree about what might be best for the club, and that kind of discussion/debate is to be encouraged, NOT the inference that unless someone agrees with your pov then they are not genuine. I will ask you not to push the point.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Logicalman

Quote from: K33NY on August 26, 2014, 05:43:21 PM
Quote from: blingo on August 26, 2014, 05:27:24 PM
We would all like the answers Colin, but we can only wait and see which eleven FM selects tonight. I personally think he may use as many experienced players as we have at our disposal,  but then again who knows?? We await with baited breath. I think the idea is you score two we score four, like the Barcelona of old, but we need a few more experienced prem/championship players to really make an impact imho. But then I am a retired businessman not a football manager so what do I know?

yes lets play Fotheringham and Parker TOGETHER on the field today, that will create creativity thats for sure! ...

But what if it actually does? Where do we go from there? tbh, how many on here are willing to give up their job and take the managers role at Fulham, knowing that unless they make a glaring success of it, then they will be ostracized by their friends and the rest of the Fulham family? Like Blingo, I'm not a football manager at any level really, so how do I tell Felix he has everything wrong, or call him names to show how upset I am?
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Nick Bateman on August 26, 2014, 02:25:37 PM
Oh dear, the Felix Magath Fan Club rears it's ugly head.

What these misguided renegades do not seem to realise is it is not only the results that are bad, but the performances and many decisions which baffle the EXPERTS, let alone genuine Fulham supporters like myself.

Rene Meulensteen had some bad results, but the losses to Tottenham and Liverpool at home were two of Fulham's best performances, and better than ANYTHING I've seen from Magath's Fulham.  Yet he was sacked because of an ignorance from CEO Ali Mack who first sabotaged him by adding Curbishly & Wilkins to his entourage, and then failed to see the potential RM was unlocking.

Now we have a braggadocio manager spouting how he is the "Greatest" like a Muhammad Ali except this one 'floats like a bee and stings like a butterfly!'  For a German he is remarkably disorganized, the defending is a shambles, we do not support the attack, the tempo is languid, it is boring and taking too long allowing teams to regroup.  Watch German football today it is usually the opposite, end-to-end fast-paced action.

Even Magath's English is getting worse, he BABBLES meaningless twaddle every post-match, and apart from his carefully scripted "begging letters" to the fans, he barely communicates with us.

As I stated, it is not only the results.  If we could see things were moving in the right direction we (the GENUINE Fulham fans) would be more patient.  

I hope the last remnants of the Felix Magath Fan Club wake up and ANALYZE rather than offer blind faith.

Could you be a bit more clear here? Because, it sounds a lot like you believe that anyone who is currently practicing patience rather than shouting "Magath Out" to the high heavens isn't a "GENUINE Fulham fan".
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Bill2

Quote from: blingo on August 26, 2014, 01:19:17 PM
I'm hoping that we whoop brentford tonight, beat cardiff on saturday and a whole bunch of them on here have to eat their words. The manager asked for time and patience and they have given it two games before the knives were out. Now it gets worse because the manager has clearly seen that posting on FFC and talking to the fans is pointless, so this week, he has not written anything. Well done.  fp.gif
Sorry Blingo but we have ben worse than useless this and last season. Something needs to be done but this manager is not doing anything. Under RM we at least looked good with some fast attacking play but since FM took over we have become a dis-organised bunch with players played out of position.

I hope we win today and Saturday, but while tonight should not be beyond us not so sure about Saturday. Hope I am wrong, about Saturday.

colinwhite

Alfie ;I have worked a lot with young players at elite level here in Sweden where i live . Its not easy and everyone has an opinion .
I am not assuming anything  really , more observing , the removal of David at half -time against Ipswich , Hyndman s  , lack o games after playing  well and above all expectation and the playing of the greek and williams out of position . if it really is   an "I will try him there"  approach  , then he is basically saying that he doesn't have confidence in the othe r players in that position .At least that is how these young's players will read it .
Now he may be a brilliant communicator behind the scenes , but his decisions have caused all sorts of uncertainty  amongst  a group of very confidant (at least couple of games ago ) players .
I hope that he turns it around as i am sure all Fulham supporters do , my worry is that many of our young talented players will get badly burnt in the process , whatever the outcome of magath`s reign .

MAHLUF

slope to a whimpering 1 nil loss, thats what my head says.
Would love to believe we are better than that but cannot see it.
Would anyone put their money on us winning tonight ..