watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Anger

Started by The Rock, September 16, 2014, 09:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rock

When we almost went down when Roy saved us I cried like a baby. Many on here have been through even more trying times then I. Now, I find myself lost. Fulham is lost. The owner is lost. The manager is lost. Fulham has no team nor identity. Can't blame the players. Mitro scoring with Kacaniclic assist in the Champions league tonight says it all. We probably have a premier league side, and no one able to take this group of great players and do anything with them. I don't feel sorrow. I don't feel regret.

I AM ANGRY!

I hope it gets very very ugly for Khan and Magath, starting tomorrow. At this point foul language is the only option I have left so I'll stop there.

Baszab

I am angry--  I have paid for 4 season tickets -- I want my money back

westcliff white

Quote from: The Rock on September 16, 2014, 09:58:13 PM
When we almost went down when Roy saved us I cried like a baby. Many on here have been through even more trying times then I. Now, I find myself lost. Fulham is lost. The owner is lost. The manager is lost. Fulham has no team nor identity. Can't blame the players. Mitro scoring with Kacaniclic assist in the Champions league tonight says it all. We probably have a premier league side, and no one able to take this group of great players and do anything with them. I don't feel sorrow. I don't feel regret.

I AM ANGRY!

I hope it gets very very ugly for Khan and Magath, starting tomorrow. At this point foul language is the only option I have left so I'll stop there.

Kasami not kaca
Every day is a Fulham day

The Rock

Kasami. No use in mixing facts with a good rant, sorry and thank you.

ToodlesMcToot

It was Kasami with the assist, I believe, and not Kakaniclic.

I'm upset as well. Disillusioned is probably more accurate. When we were a frog's fart away from relegation during the Great Escape season, I was glued to the television every game and every minute because that team wanted saving and fought for it. And that, to my wife's displeasure, is how it has been since I found Fulham. However, this past season and the current one, I find myself with less and less desire to watch in whichever way is possible. The team either doesn't have the fight or the plan and organization is just inept.

The anticipation and excitement that was built in knowing that the kids were going to get their shot just feels wasted.

I agree. The Fulham I grew to love is lost at the moment.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

RidgeRider

Quote from: The Rock on September 16, 2014, 09:58:13 PM

I AM ANGRY!

Thank you!  084.gif

Fulham58

Me I'm just fed up & currently can't see any real way out of this mess.
One day these will be the good old days

Lighthouse

Repeating myself I am afraid but I am no longer angry. Just bored with it all.  People are better fans and supporters even if they haven't been around as long as I have and there are those who have been around longer.

But through it all, going to matches, trying to hear a little transistor radio on the South Coast trying to pick up LBC. Bunking off work, driving from Scotland to the South Coast and back to London in one trip to watch a third division game. Taking mates and girlfriends and relatives along to the game. Having my Dad and My Mum and my Sister all become fans and supporters.

The one constant has been I have always tried to listen to updates and later the commentary. The away League Cup game to Brentford I didn't bother for the first time and just looked up the result. I will do the same tomorrow night and just watch television. From a position of strength my club, the club that has been a part of my family has been allowed to decay. Not angry any more. Just sad and bored.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

SouthWest6

It's understandable, we've all had 3 seasons of poor football now. One nearly ending in relegation, one that did end in relegation, and another that looks like it's going to end in relegation, if we don't pull our finger out.

The hardest part to accept was the point where Fayed shut up shop, we seemed to lose all communication as a Club, and things started to go bad around us, bit like a toothache.

From here on in, it's been bad decision, after bad decision, lack of investment, more bad decisions, bad results, poor take over, cluless ownership, bad manager(s), it goes on.

There is only so much one can take.

Artful Dodger

I think the anger is turning in to bewilderment for me now. I am just staggered at how we have managed to go from safe mid table PL team to utter embarrassment at the bottom of the Championship in 18 months!

Seriously though, if I had tried set out a plan to destroy the club in the space of 6 months, I couldn't have done it any better. I know an overhaul was needed but not every single player (except Parker). Why didn't we decide to hang on to Sidwell, Richardson, Dejagah, Stockdale, Heitinga and then bed some of the better youngsters in to a more experienced and settled team? I know they weren't great last year but they should have been good enough for this league. Norwich have kept the vast majority of their team together and are seeing the benefits. Who sanctioned that strategy?? I'm off to bed...... fp.gif
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

SouthWest6

This will calm you lot down..

Lighthouse

It is like some curse ever since Khan took over.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Berserker

It's since my mum passed actually.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Pie and mash

I'm just bored by it all and am patiently waiting for the chairman to get the manager with experience at this level that we're crying out for.

No point getting angry

Max Headroom

I am angry too. It isn't a choice.

Angry and helpless

Bedford White

It's that statue of MJ, from the moment it arrived we started turning pants! It's a curse I tell you.

I was angry but now I'm resigned to our inevitable decline. I agree with the sentiments of most on here that it is truly disgusting how we've fallen so far in such a short time. Is it all deliberate or simply naivety and inexperience from SK, and FM? Whichever the case this is a very sad time to be a Fulham supporter and what's worse I feel absolutely frustrated and powerless to effect these events. I need a drink....

sumofallparts

The pic of Kasami and Mitro - isn't the first thing you notice how happy they are.
When did you last see a Fulham player with a beaming smile like that?

Reznor

Quote from: sumofallparts on September 17, 2014, 11:45:11 AM
The pic of Kasami and Mitro - isn't the first thing you notice how happy they are.
When did you last see a Fulham player with a beaming smile like that?

Sadly when they left and joined their next club.

Pie and mash

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 17, 2014, 12:20:42 PM
The decline began round about the time when Billy The Badger replaced Sir Craven of Cottage, and that is too much of a coincidence for me.

Now that made me ANGRY  :dft007:

Wonder if Craven found work anywhere else

Harold Shand

Some of you lot need to get a grip on reality.

We've been through a thousand times worse than this.