watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army.

Started by bog, October 03, 2014, 09:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

I don't wish to sound chauvinistic but what did others think of the lady at the mics commentary for the Bolton match on 5live extra? Screeching when a goal was scored, once giving the score as 2-0 to Bolton, saying, when Parker went off, that, at times, this season he was carrying the other 11 players. Wandering off on tangents with the co-commentator Paul Mortimer when the game was heavily  in  progress, making jokes about Burn's height and generally annoying me.
   I have no problem with ladies in football, that assistant lines-lady in the prem is excellent and more will follow. There are many males when at the mic are poor, Alan Green in particular with many others so patronising about the smaller clubs. There was no doubting this lady's enthusiasm and knowledge of the game, I just hope she learns.

Thank you and good night.

092.gif           

Martinsback

Quote from: bog on October 03, 2014, 09:10:30 PM
I don't wish to sound chauvinistic but what did others think of the lady at the mics commentary for the Bolton match on 5live extra? Screeching when a goal was scored, once giving the score as 2-0 to Bolton, saying, when Parker went off, that, at times, this season he was carrying the other 11 players. Wandering off on tangents with the co-commentator Paul Mortimer when the game was heavily  in  progress, making jokes about Burn's height and generally annoying me.
   I have no problem with ladies in football, that assistant lines-lady in the prem is excellent and more will follow. There are many males when at the mic are poor, Alan Green in particular with many others so patronising about the smaller clubs. There was no doubting this lady's enthusiasm and knowledge of the game, I just hope she learns.

Thank you and good night.

092.gif           

The poppet had too high a voice for me...it was like scratching a blackboard. I preferred listening to Gentleman J...............im on the iPad even tho.........ugh there were so many bre.......................................................................................aks in transmission.

colinwhite

Gezza

I thought she was rather good and knew her stuff. I would rather listen to her than Alan Green any day of the week.