watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Leave Kit in charge until Christmas / January

Started by SouthWest6, October 22, 2014, 12:04:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baszab

It would appear that Khan and the panel are desperate to be seen to be doing the "right thing" to the supporters and the football world and therefore evaluate all job offers.

Everyone in the frame has had their interview by now.

Maybe it is a results evaluation for KS as posted above

fulhamben

Quote from: Baszab on October 22, 2014, 01:55:45 PM
It would appear that Khan and the panel are desperate to be seen to be doing the "right thing" to the supporters and the football world and therefore evaluate all job offers.

Everyone in the frame has had their interview by now.

Maybe it is a results evaluation for KS as posted above
i think it is, or why the delay. if it is down to the three, are the other twos prospects getting better whilst they are at home doing nothing, no of course not. the only reason it can be taking so long to choose between the three is that its kits job to lose. unless of course the list of 3 isnt true at all
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

RidgeRider

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 22, 2014, 02:58:27 AM
If a new manager had come in instead of Kit, and turned things round and got the results Kit has. People would be saying, what a great appointment, so what's the difference. Kit should be crowned King of the Cottage. This uncertainty is not doing anyone any good at all.

:plus one:, posters wouldn't even complain about the style of play if someone else had come in and got these results. Good post.

fulhamben

Quote from: RidgeRider on October 22, 2014, 02:45:56 PM
If a new manager had come in instead of Kit, and turned things round and got the results Kit has. People would be saying, what a great appointment, so what's the difference. Kit should be crowned King of the Cottage. This uncertainty is not doing anyone any good at all.

:plus one:, posters wouldn't even complain about the style of play if someone else had come in and got these results. Good post.
and i think kit was trying to be a bit more adventurous last night. which i hope he continues, and it would be a much stronger team especially down the right when the hoog is back and he picks someone who isnt eisfeld at rm
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

RidgeRider

Quote from: fulhamben on October 22, 2014, 02:49:16 PM
Quote from: RidgeRider on October 22, 2014, 02:45:56 PM

and i think kit was trying to be a bit more adventurous last night. which i hope he continues, and it would be a much stronger team especially down the right when the hoog is back and he picks someone who isnt eisfeld at rm

Agreed. We should also consider we got the result, by coming back 3 times, and we had 8 kids in the game. This wasn't the same group that had won 3 out of 4. Those kids played their hearts out and showed the resilience we saw glimpses of early in the season. Kit got a result with our 'B' team, on the road, midweek, with little prep time that comes with these matches. Can't wait till Friday.

LBNo11

Quote from: MJG on October 22, 2014, 08:13:31 AM
100% spot on. If this had been Pulis, Clarke, Hughton some would want that man on a long term contract

...totally agree with the above two posters - I cannot believe people cannot recognise and respect what he has achieved - and with the players we have available.

Also, some question what sort of players will Kit will be able to attract to the club. A man with his experience in the game - and on an International level too, will have have made some useful contacts, and I doubt it will be too hard to attract players to come to Fulham, in London, and when back in the premier league on the appropriate wage. Does anyone really think McCormack came because he was attracted by Magath?

Kit will know if he cannot keep the momentum going that he will be replaced, but with each positive game he gains more experience, and I think he is getting the best out of the team and he is a lot more savvy than some think, and he certainly has been more effective than our last three managers...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

McBride78

Kit has made it difficult to appoint anyone else.  His success means that it would be difficult for a new appointment to make a more significant impact, and if the new appointment is less effective we will all say we should have kept Kit.  I think it is his job to lose.  That said, I also see no reason to make a quick decision on a perm. appointment.  He is getting paid, let him continue to prove on a daily basis that he is the man for the job.  If his body of work after Christmas earns him the place as the manager, we can make a decision at that point.  Spot on for the original poster in my opinion.

love4ffc

Plus one couldn't agree more

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

epsomraver

I agree, give him the job, take away the caretaker bit from the title and let him go ahead with his plans for the club , it does  not need a 5 man panel to come to this decision, if you have money to waste Mr Khan throw some this way, need it more than any of your panel do and I could give you the same answer as them

hovewhite

Think he deserves the job ,with a review at the end of this season.

LBNo11

...how many Fulham managers have been told we will review you at Christmas and if you are found to be wanting we will replace you? What sort of win/draw/loss ratio or league/points/goals scored, set the premise? If a manager is not good enough they are sacked, setting a time limit is hardly going to help confidence and only add unwanted pressure...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

epsomraver

Quote from: LBNo11 on October 22, 2014, 09:25:28 PM
...how many Fulham managers have been told we will review you at Christmas and if you are found to be wanting we will replace you? What sort of win/draw/loss ratio or league/points/goals scored, set the premise? If a manager is not good enough they are sacked, setting a time limit is hardly going to help confidence and only add unwanted pressure...
0001.jpeg