watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

nfr- I am lucky enough to have tickets for formula 1 today

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, November 23, 2014, 06:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

went yesterday to see qualifying., and just off to the course for race day now.

hoping lewis can do it, but I am a little nervous for him to be honest.

first time I have been to a grand prix, and I will surely go again, its an amazing experience.

the only bad thing is that a few seats down from me are sitting a couple wearing QPR shirts. fp.gif

Riversider

Each to their own I suppose, but I honestly cant think of anything worse than watching a Grand Prix, the only time the commentator shows any excitement is when a car has its tyres changed,
Boring as hell.

Deanothefulhamfan

I went to the F1 in Shanghai. It is a great day out.

I hope Hamilton does it, but I too think he may miss out. Can see Rosberg being a little bit naughty and costing him the race.

bog

I hope Lewis does it. I know of a young lad who has many horrendous conditions and who was at Great Ormand Street Hospital when Lewis once paid a visit. Hearing that this lad loved F1 he stayed with him for ages talking and playing on his play station and handed over his cap and jacket when he left. Top man. All he needs is second place so he only needs to say in touch with the arrogant German. Good luck to him.

092.gif     

Tonywa

Personally I find watching paint dry infinitely more exciting than Formula 1 - but that's just me.  Enjoy!

blingo

It's an enjoyable day out.

Blin.....ready....steady.....go.

Berserker

I've only been to see Motorbike racing but would love to see F1. Fingers crossed for Lewis Hamilton
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Slaphead in Qatar

just got back. great to see lewis win. will definately go to see another race in the future.

Fernhurst

Funny enough the race today was quite boring, bit of a procession.

Very pleased for Lewis, he really has the X Factor.

That's what Karma does Mr Rosberg
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

King_Crud

I grew up as a motor racing fan and have been to a few grand prixs, but F1 has lost me in recent times, I just don't find it interesting. I watched the race today and was bored.

If you want a live motor racing experience go to Le Man for the 24 hours, one of the greatest things I have ever seen, hard to describe why but it is amazing

leonffc

Quote from: bog on November 23, 2014, 09:45:04 AM
I hope Lewis does it. I know of a young lad who has many horrendous conditions and who was at Great Ormand Street Hospital when Lewis once paid a visit. Hearing that this lad loved F1 he stayed with him for ages talking and playing on his play station and handed over his cap and jacket when he left. Top man.

Perhaps he felt guilty after Asda in Stevenage removed a disabled parking bay next to the main entrance and reserved it for Lewis Hamilton on the off chance that he popped in

OdecaMynoT

Watching paint dry holds more interest for me.

Not my idea of sport.

Someone needs to tell Lewis about those hats; Or is it supposed to be a modern day Bernie Winters impression?
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.