News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham player least fit to wear the kit.

Started by robert, November 29, 2014, 05:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robert

After Bent's goal I was really upset as I cannot think of a worse player to wear the Fulham shirt.He deserved Felix as a manager.Who else was a shame to wear our sacred shirt.

Northern Cottager

Taarabt wasn't up to much.

Think Bent is a disgrace, was given chances but was awful.

Baszab

Mitroglou =- he had no interest on playing/training WHATSOEVER

MrProphet

I liked taarabt to be honest always felt he gave 100% when played and was unfairly dropped for berbatov who for me was a disgrace to the shirt. For all his class and goals in the first six months his final 6 months where pathetic for someone who is so blessed

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Bent has been blagging a living for many years. And won't score again for Brighton.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Fernhurst

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Quote from: MrProphet on November 29, 2014, 06:49:58 PM
I liked taarabt to be honest always felt he gave 100% when played and was unfairly dropped for berbatov who for me was a disgrace to the shirt. For all his class and goals in the first six months his final 6 months where pathetic for someone who is so blessed

Was that a different Taarabt in a parallel universe then? Never once saw that dude give 10%, let alone 100
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Fernhurst

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

PeterFFC

Quote from: Baszab on November 29, 2014, 06:47:24 PM

We don't really know that though.

MrProphet

Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on November 29, 2014, 06:52:30 PM
Quote from: MrProphet on November 29, 2014, 06:49:58 PM

Was that a different Taarabt in a parallel universe then? Never once saw that dude give 10%, let alone 100

Must be I never thought effort was his problem just decision making ie shooting from 40 yards when a pass is on or trying to beat a 6th man cause 5 wasn't enough. I thought he had several good cameos and forget the game but he played as the central striker in a three and was responsible for a blinding break away that I believe was finished off by Richardson? In which he was fantastic

robert

Being a supporter for over 40 years I would be pleased to hear of more opinions of players who were not "fit to wear the shirt".For me the other one who was shameful was Marlet.Any other contenders for Fulham's worse player from the 70's onward?

Oakeshott

"Although I always liked Bobby Keetch"

No way was he any kind of disgrace to the shirt. Always tried hard. Yes, he was rough and tough and would certainly get into lots of trouble today, but no different from many of his contemporaries. (Those of sufficient age will remember how opponents at much the same time treated the very skilful Les Barrett and Stevie Earle.)

Quite different from the likes of Michael Brown, who seemed to me to be out to injure opponents. Brown was an out-and-out embarrassment and very un-Fulham like.

dannyboi-ffc

Because of the outrageous money bent earns and the attitude/ unprofessional manor he has. ie not being anywhere near fit or having any interest in working hard. Then after today mocking the fans who suffered him for so long last year. The bloke didn't even get that much stick last season until the outburst of rage at Stoke. 

I just think he's a disgrace to Football earning that money and the fact he has gone on loan to a struggling championship team, who are probably only paying around 20 percent of his wages just proves how bad he is in the eyes of villa. They must still be paying the majority of his wages, for me that says it all and their struggling big time.

Putting all the evidence together, i'd quite happily say he's the worst Player to ever wear the shirt. At least in my lifetime.

At least we know the Stoke abuse hurt him and I hope today haunts him for the rest of his career. Mug!

Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

the nutflush

Quote from: Baszab on November 29, 2014, 06:47:24 PM

How do you know that?  Did you take the reins at training for Felix or did Felix just tell you this? 

jags24

Taarabt had some bright moments, particularly a really wonderful showing against Arsenal.  But the character flaws were there for all to see.  Well, I've only supported the club a few years, so my history is pretty shallow.

My vote, however surprisingly, lies with Steve Sidwell.  He was completely undisciplined, running around like a chicken with its head cut off, receiving cards and missing tackles.  That has to have been my least favorite Fulham players.

@jolslover

Would not say it was Taarabt, He had some decent games for us, Against City for example, I would say Fotheringham or Bent
STH H3

alexbishop

Quote from: jags24 on November 29, 2014, 08:53:47 PM
Taarabt had some bright moments, particularly a really wonderful showing against Arsenal.  But the character flaws were there for all to see.  Well, I've only supported the club a few years, so my history is pretty shallow.

My vote, however surprisingly, lies with Steve Sidwell.  He was completely undisciplined, running around like a chicken with its head cut off, receiving cards and missing tackles.  That has to have been my least favorite Fulham players.

what what waaaaat???
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: alexbishop on November 29, 2014, 08:58:47 PM
Quote from: jags24 on November 29, 2014, 08:53:47 PM

what what waaaaat???

If I didn't understand this Jags geezer better, I would think he was having a laugh.
Unfortunately I think he believes what he wrote.
Who was our top goal scorer and hardest worker last year ?

Perhaps it's the initials that have confused him
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

MJG

keith