more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Symons is useless

Started by Ordar, December 05, 2014, 08:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luffy86

Quote from: LBNo11 on December 05, 2014, 10:52:01 PM
....down to 10 men, goalkeeper sent off, tracksuit man on, team stretched and booed by their own fans at half-time, and apart from the usual suspects nobody singing - and now the knives are out for Kit who has done an amazing job to stop the rot.

Those who booed, a young team whose confidence was shaken, who needed the fans to get behind them -  I hope you feel good about yourselves. To be honest I'm more sick of the lack of support than I am of the team losing, well done, I hope you feel proud.

PS: Yes I have seen us under Kit
PPS: Stone cold sober so not a drunken rant

Come on Man, The booes were worthy , and I hope kit takes ownership for them.
It was the managements lack of tactics that has let the team down, We was atrocious from the first kick!

Luffy86

YankeeJim

Quote from: GrahamG on December 05, 2014, 10:09:39 PM
YankeeJim - you haven't got a clue. We were out of the game at 0-0!

Its hard to watch a match when one is working. I wasn't specifically addressing this match but only the excessive, God awful, stupid negative screeching that goes on here. Read the comments on our last match. The sky was falling and the Nazi were marching into Kent until we equalized and then won.  I accept your apology for having a go at me. Its not easy to keep our heads when they are getting thumped as bad as they were today.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Fulham1959

There are too many experts on here who have clearly missed their calling and should have been considered by the gang of five (or was it 4  -  I've forgotten already).

YankeeJim

....down to 10 men, goalkeeper sent off, tracksuit man on, team stretched and booed by their own fans at half-time, and apart from the usual suspects nobody singing - and now the knives are out for Kit who has done an amazing job to stop the rot.

Those who booed, a young team whose confidence was shaken, who needed the fans to get behind them -  I hope you feel good about yourselves. To be honest I'm more sick of the lack of support than I am of the team losing, well done, I hope you feel proud.

:plus one:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

LBNo11

Quote from: Luffy86 on December 05, 2014, 11:02:33 PM

Those who booed, a young team whose confidence was shaken, who needed the fans to get behind them -  I hope you feel good about yourselves. To be honest I'm more sick of the lack of support than I am of the team losing, well done, I hope you feel proud.

Come on Man, The booes were worthy , and I hope kit takes ownership for them.
It was the managements lack of tactics that has let the team down, We was atrocious from the first kick!

...sorry I disagree, we were down to 10 men for crying out loud with a young team, what part of that do you not understand, you stick to your way of supporting and I'll stick with mine...

PS: some of you are out of Ordar...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

fulhamben

Quote from: Fulham1959 on December 05, 2014, 11:12:14 PM
There are too many experts on here who have clearly missed their calling and should have been considered by the gang of five (or was it 4  -  I've forgotten already).
so, same again for leeds then?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

MrProphet

Or people that have an opinion.

I'm intrigued to know where the blame lays for a 5-0 disaster? Do you think we where set up correctly tonight? Do you think he should have changed it when it clearly wasn't working?

Mince n Tatties

They were the problem all along throwing money at so called experts, load
of Tosh, money for old rope....I could have come up with Kit, in fact we nearly
all did didnt we..

GrahamG

Yankee Jim - No apology from me mate. I can 'keep my head' quite easily thank you very much.

Woolly Mammoth

It was another slow start from the team, and there have been too many slow starts, this needs to be turned round before the rot sets in, carefull thought has to go into next weeks starting lineup, as well as system of play, because another bad defeat next week will signify that the problem has not been identified, and maybe we need to change the formation, or do we keep it familiar and hope everything will gel in time. Surgery needs to be done in one or two positions, but the application from certain players worried me on tonight's performance, lots of homework to be done.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

snarks

I have to say I thought the boos were directed at the officials rather than the team, no one around me was blaming the team as a whole, yes criticism of some but the boos were not IMHO directed at them

Berserker

we were 2 nil down with our goal keeper sent off after 20 minutes. As far I was concerned there was no way back from that. I don't think Kit could have done much especially seeing our defense is poor generally anyway
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Luka

Completely inept performance.
Completely out played in every department.
Completely incompetent defence.
Completely out of his depth........KIT OUT!!

Burt

Wow...

Talk about giving a guy a chance.

Given the choice between sacking Kit and appointing our 114th manager in under a season, or giving him the chance to develop and shine as he did at the development squad level, I know which one I would go for.

Kit In.

Berserker

Kit has been given a tough task. Hope he comes through it
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Lighthouse

Let's face it Kit Symons inherited a really good squad with a winning attitude. Since he has been in charge we have looked awful and were lucky to get the points we have. Having a player sent off today was down to ill discipline that long ball Symons is at fault for. Bring back Jol or Felix. They knew how to work our excellent squad.

A post on behalf of the sarcastic confusion uninformed masses (scum)

Dear lord look where we would have been without Symons. Tonight proves what a poor, fragile side we have. Thank goodness we are where we are in the league. If we had Felix imagine where we would be. A poor, dreadful night. But pull the opinions in. If we are so bad under Symons why the improvement in results? All down to blind luck? Come on sort it out.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

PaulJ123

Quote from: Lighthouse on December 06, 2014, 12:13:26 AM
Let's face it Kit Symons inherited a really good squad with a winning attitude. Since he has been in charge we have looked awful and were lucky to get the points we have. Having a player sent off today was down to ill discipline that long ball Symons is at fault for. Bring back Jol or Felix. They knew how to work our excellent squad.

A post on behalf of the sarcastic confusion uninformed masses (scum)

Dear lord look where we would have been without Symons. Tonight proves what a poor, fragile side we have. Thank goodness we are where we are in the league. If we had Felix imagine where we would be. A poor, dreadful night. But pull the opinions in. If we are so bad under Symons why the improvement in results? All down to blind luck? Come on sort it out.

You can't be happy with the performances though?? Some of those wins could quite easily have gone the other way and where would we be now. I cant think back to any of our losses and think "We really deserved 3 points there", but a lot of our wins we barely scraped home.

We needed to get someone with championship experience to sort our defence out and we made the wrong choice, Symons has had a sustained period now at the club and if anything, the performances have got worse and his tactics havent improved either.

Artful Dodger

The only comparison we can have to Kit is Felix - same players etc - and Felix had 1 point from 7 games (that's about 0.14 points per game) whilst with the same squad, Kit has 21 points from 14 games (that's 1.5 points per game) and I doubt anybody else could have done much better.

We have to face up to the fact we are not good enough. Everyone called for Zverotic to be dropped but Grimmer was awful tonight - not sure one pass went to a Fulham player. Fofana is not ready for for this level yet, Burn and Bod were making decisions you wouldn't expect from under 12's. Not one player played well. But who would you bring in? Williams is good in flashes but was poor against Brentford, Hyndman is 18 and still learning - we basically are playing our best team. Until Kit has a chance to bring some players in, I don't think we can judge him properly.

So calm down everybody and remember Kit has stopped the rot and has got us moving (generally) in the right direction.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Andy S

Lets face it Kit is going nowhere and rightly so. His tactics today were wrong. That is Football. We have a young team some of which will not make it as pro's The management may already know who they are. Some on here have said there are no plus's from todays game! Wrong again. We now know what level we need to achieve to get out of this league. We are nowhere near that level yet and won't be this season. There is no magic formula! It takes good solid players, A hell of a work ethic, A lot of  skill, a considerable amount of patience and a lot of luck. So lets draw a line under tonights game and hope the building begins in January