watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Symons is useless

Started by Ordar, December 05, 2014, 08:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ordar

Is absolutely clueless tactically. We play second rate long ball primitive football every game. We're always a man light in midfield, and he's done nothing to improve a terrible back line.

We're awful to watch and the team doesn't turn up in the first half of games. He can't make subs and has no idea how to change the flow of a game. Yes he's won a few games, but we've been extremely fortunate. With our squad we should be battering teams.

He wasn't my choice and was a pressure appointment. He's not good enough

Galeforce

I polled for Symons, but I have to agree, his limitations are starting to show, trouble is I don't know what we should do next, stick or twist. Over to you Mr. Khan.
It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win.

J.Perkins

Calm down. Very bad blip today, have to put it behind us and move on.

Ordar

We're totally outplayed in every game we've played under him. I don't understand the long ball football.

I think the back 4 has actually got worse. How many teams capitulate that badly with 10 men?! Granted we were playing awful with 11

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: J.Perkins on December 05, 2014, 09:17:39 PM
Calm down. Very bad blip today, have to put it behind us and move on.

You should have said Move on Down, because thats what
will happen with that useless defence.How many is that
conceeded already this season..

Mokes

Quote from: Ordar on December 05, 2014, 08:52:08 PM
Is absolutely clueless tactically. We play second rate long ball primitive football every game. We're always a man light in midfield, and he's done nothing to improve a terrible back line.

We're awful to watch and the team doesn't turn up in the first half of games. He can't make subs and has no idea how to change the flow of a game. Yes he's won a few games, but we've been extremely fortunate. With our squad we should be battering teams.

He wasn't my choice and was a pressure appointment. He's not good enough

Oh please. Our squad has no divine right to batter any team at this level. We have about 4 really good players and squad full of fillers. Kit's just lost his fourth game. It happens. He has the club going in the right direction. The special one himself couldn't do much more with the players we currently have.

YankeeJim

fp.gif Good Lord! Get a grip!
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Reznor

There are some on here that believe we have a top 4 squad! Lol.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: YankeeJim on December 05, 2014, 09:27:34 PM

They're right. He's been shown up game after game and we've scraped wins against poor teams playing long balls and not being exposed as well as the decent sides have done.

Ordar

To all the Symons lovers. Have you actually watched us play under him? Do you enjoy the random misdirected hoofs upfield that seem to be our attacking tactics?
Do you enjoy the fact that the back line actually looks worse now.
Do you like the fact that we are outclassed both tactically and on the pitch every game.
Do you like the fact the team never turns up in the first half of game?

How anyone can be happy about how Symons has us playing is baffling. "Blah blah, but he hasn't had a transfer window". Plenty of managers have managed to sort out worse defences than ours. Plus by what Kit has been saying he won't bring anyone in in January.

Reznor

It is fair to say we are a mid to lower table team on performances. Even the one's we've won.

MiltonBurrows

I wouldn't call him useless. Tonight maybe so. But 1 defeat in 8 league games before tonight says differently.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Fulham76

Agree with this, to an extent. The style of play isn't good & is horrible to watch. We're just a long ball team these days unfortunately. It's such an old fashioned style of play & won't bring long term success - we don't have the players for long ball. We simply play everythkng 60-70 yards in the air & 9 times out of 10 ends up back with the other team. We create most of the chances for the other team

YankeeJim

Quote from: Northern Cottager on December 05, 2014, 09:30:11 PM

They're right. He's been shown up game after game and we've scraped wins against poor teams playing long balls and not being exposed as well as the decent sides have done.

Like I said, get a qrip. What team would look good with their keeper sent off at 18 minutes? How is Kit responsible for that? Under Kit we have near the best record in the division. We are playing kids and this is what happens with young defenders. This is still Felix's team. Man, you can be such a negative person.

YankeeJim

Quote from: Ordar on December 05, 2014, 09:32:31 PM
To all the Symons lovers. Have you actually watched us play under him? Do you enjoy the random misdirected hoofs upfield that seem to be our attacking tactics?
Do you enjoy the fact that the back line actually looks worse now.
Do you like the fact that we are outclassed both tactically and on the pitch every game.
Do you like the fact the team never turns up in the first half of game?

How anyone can be happy about how Symons has us playing is baffling. "Blah blah, but he hasn't had a transfer window". Plenty of managers have managed to sort out worse defences than ours. Plus by what Kit has been saying he won't bring anyone in in January.

By all means, give Felix a call. We were so much better under him, and Rene and Jol. Kit has the same players that Felix had and the results are dramatically better. Better yet, you take over the team. I'm sure we would finish the year undefeated.

jarv

I have not seen any games, none on tv now in US. Goals against suggests we need not one but two solid centre backs to stop the rot. I said a few months ago, no matter who manages this team, Fulham is a bottom 6 team and I fear will remain so for the rest of the season.

While he is looking for defenders, can he get Sidwell back to add some bite to the team.? He doesn't get a game where he is.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: YankeeJim on December 05, 2014, 09:37:49 PM

Like I said, get a qrip. What team would look good with their keeper sent off at 18 minutes? How is Kit responsible for that? Under Kit we have near the best record in the division. We are playing kids and this is what happens with young defenders. This is still Felix's team. Man, you can be such a negative person.

Sorry pal, 4-0 down at home against a team who should be so low on confidence theyd have to be dragged our of the changing rooms but yea - i'll find the positives...erm...the games over?

We were awful from the off, we had a player sent off because our 'defense' and midfield let them do what they wanted. This has been common for years and Kit hasn't and won't address this, we can only hope to outscore other teams, usually ones who are even worse than us.

Our only positive from this season so far is that there seem to be three teams worse than us, that's it.

Oh and as for what team would look good after a keeper being sent off, ive seen plenty if not most teams who get a player sent off and consolidate or at least put on a resolute performance. We looked awful, absolutely awful, before Marcus was sent off and even worse when he went off and was replaced by that comedy article.

Reznor

Ah,uncle Woy, now those were the days!

YankeeJim

Quote from: Northern Cottager on December 05, 2014, 09:42:16 PM
Quote from: YankeeJim on December 05, 2014, 09:37:49 PM

Sorry pal, 4-0 down at home against a team who should be so low on confidence theyd have to be dragged our of the changing rooms but yea - i'll find the positives...erm...the games over?

We were awful from the off, we had a player sent off because our 'defense' and midfield let them do what they wanted. This has been common for years and Kit hasn't and won't address this, we can only hope to outscore other teams, usually ones who are even worse than us.

Our only positive from this season so far is that there seem to be three teams worse than us, that's it.

Oh and as for what team would look good after a keeper being sent off, ive seen plenty if not most teams who get a player sent off and consolidate or at least put on a resolute performance. We looked awful, absolutely awful, before Marcus was sent off and even worse when he went off and was replaced by that comedy article.

Take a look at the squad roster and find me some defenders better than what we had out there today. I agree that we can look real bad but you act as if the sky has fallen. If Felix was still here we would be rock bottom, likely with less than 10 points. Taking over that train wreck and at least getting us close to mid table is a good accomplishment. At least we have scored a few. Kit isn't Old Red Nose or the Spoiled One. He doesn't have players three deep at every position and can't just write a check when he needs a player. This is the same argument we've been having on this forum since Mo quit spending 4 years ago. A good manager gets the best out of his players over the long haul. Today was an embarrassment but the last dozen games hasn't been all that bad. So, get a grip.

J.Perkins

In the words of Andy Tate, 'Give it Symseh till end of season'