more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Gooners Fans Fighting Each Other

Started by Mince n Tatties, December 07, 2014, 07:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Apparently a few punch ups between Pro and Anti Wenger brigade
after the game at Stoke..Think this might be his last season.

Jims Dentist

I hate to have to say it, but over the years there have been many such instances with ourselves.

leonffc

Quote from: Jims Dentist on December 07, 2014, 08:36:28 PM
I hate to have to say it, but over the years there have been many such instances with ourselves.

Yep i saw a few in the Sanchez era.

The anti brigade waited for Wenger when they got on the coach. YouTube it.

Scrumpy

Quote from: leonffc on December 07, 2014, 11:52:53 PM

It's not pretty is it? I remember getting in a fight with a fellow fan at Sheffield Utd, under Paul Bracewell. He was slagging him off from minute one, I was grumpy, hung over and demanding some patience. One of the few times that I have been close to being arrested and I do feel shame for that incident. It's crazy how high passions run over a 'silly' game of football.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

RaySmith

They are moaning more than us - and they are one of the most successful teams in the country.

leonffc

Quote from: RaySmith on December 08, 2014, 12:05:50 AM
They are moaning more than us - and they are one of the most successful teams in the country.

They are a funny, fickle lot. Always have been

leonffc

Quote from: Scrumpy on December 08, 2014, 12:03:40 AM

It's not pretty is it? I remember getting in a fight with a fellow fan at Sheffield Utd, under Paul Bracewell. He was slagging him off from minute one, I was grumpy, hung over and demanding some patience. One of the few times that I have been close to being arrested and I do feel shame for that incident. It's crazy how high passions run over a 'silly' game of football.

I got in a row because a bunch of lads at the back were booing at one Sanchez performance. I didn't agree with it but commented light heartedly  to one critic of them that they had a point. A row escalated at who had travelled the furthest to the game??? But I backed down due to my a) amazement b) my 8 yr old son. With that two bloke behind me took over and launched themselves at my opponent. All very surreal, good of them to step in but a bizarre incident.
That same season I saw a fight in a toilet at Derby over Catholic / Protestant comments. Again, it boiled up out of nothing but this sort of thing happens in tense times

NorfolkJim

I dont think anything will ever compare with Juventus away - unbelievable - and on the plane coming back from Rome - more aggro between Fulham and Fulham

win-dup

Quote from: leonffc on December 08, 2014, 12:27:28 AM

I got in a row because a bunch of lads at the back were booing at one Sanchez performance. I didn't agree with it but commented light heartedly  to one critic of them that they had a point. A row escalated at who had travelled the furthest to the game??? But I backed down due to my a) amazement b) my 8 yr old son. With that two bloke behind me took over and launched themselves at my opponent. All very surreal, good of them to step in but a bizarre incident.
That same season I saw a fight in a toilet at Derby over Catholic / Protestant comments. Again, it boiled up out of nothing but this sort of thing happens in tense times

What an interesting situation. What were you doing in a Derby toilet with two sets of religious lunatics?

Forever Fulham

The actions of some of those anti-Wenger idjits should have resulted in lifetime bans.  I don't know why Arsene takes such horrific abuse.  The owner seems satisfied with what Wenger has done and is doing.  A second, third, or fourth place finish ensures continuity, respectability.  One of the very few clubs to stay in the black.  For I don 't know how many years, Wenger has demanded a certain continental style of possession ball, eventually dragging other clubs into the modern era after him.  That he hasn't won big titles in quite a few years is a subject of much debate.  Is it available funds?  Referee bias towards certain clubs?  Injuries?  An inability to meld his demanded playing style with certain talent?  We may never know.  But he has always been a gentleman, a true student of the game, a symbol of quality.  It just disgusts me that so-called fans would ever act that way. 

leonffc

Quote from: win-dup on December 08, 2014, 06:00:38 PM
Quote from: leonffc on December 08, 2014, 12:27:28 AM

What an interesting situation. What were you doing in a Derby toilet with two sets of religious lunatics?

Trying to have a p155.
The whole pub were Fulham but these two fans got embroiled in a row over who was more loyal to the queen (I think the Catholic was in the armed forces at some point). Pathetic.

leonffc

Quote from: Forever Fulham on December 08, 2014, 09:12:36 PM
The actions of some of those anti-Wenger idjits should have resulted in lifetime bans.  I don't know why Arsene takes such horrific abuse.  The owner seems satisfied with what Wenger has done and is doing.  A second, third, or fourth place finish ensures continuity, respectability.  One of the very few clubs to stay in the black.  For I don 't know how many years, Wenger has demanded a certain continental style of possession ball, eventually dragging other clubs into the modern era after him.  That he hasn't won big titles in quite a few years is a subject of much debate.  Is it available funds?  Referee bias towards certain clubs?  Injuries?  An inability to meld his demanded playing style with certain talent?  We may never know.  But he has always been a gentleman, a true student of the game, a symbol of quality.  It just disgusts me that so-called fans would ever act that way. 

I think they are trying to organise a mass protest at Saturday's home game

HatterDon

Quote from: Forever Fulham on December 08, 2014, 09:12:36 PM
The actions of some of those anti-Wenger idjits should have resulted in lifetime bans.  I don't know why Arsene takes such horrific abuse.  The owner seems satisfied with what Wenger has done and is doing.  A second, third, or fourth place finish ensures continuity, respectability.  One of the very few clubs to stay in the black.  For I don 't know how many years, Wenger has demanded a certain continental style of possession ball, eventually dragging other clubs into the modern era after him.  That he hasn't won big titles in quite a few years is a subject of much debate.  Is it available funds?  Referee bias towards certain clubs?  Injuries?  An inability to meld his demanded playing style with certain talent?  We may never know.  But he has always been a gentleman, a true student of the game, a symbol of quality.  It just disgusts me that so-called fans would ever act that way.  

But you're missing their point! Sure, Wenger has gotten them into the Champions League every year since my hair was brown, but it's been a whole SIX MONTHS since they've won the FA Cup!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel