News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Help dannyboi to keep this thread going till Xmas day.......

Started by dannyboi-ffc, December 12, 2014, 08:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

My first car was a pale blue Ford Sierra 1.6L. Quite possibly the most underpowered car ever made.

My second car was a Vauxhall Cavalier 2.0 SRi, which by contrast was a nut job of a car for one so young.

Berserker

Quote from: Barrett487 on December 13, 2014, 04:37:27 PM
I had a mug once that had a picture of a young lady on it..... when you filled it with a hot drink her clothes disappeared! I seem to recall that it was an AP Lockheed promotional mug... they wouldn't get away with that these days i reckon.
My dad had a screw driver like that in the indoor shed. I thought I was being really naughty when I used to sneak in his toolbox and turn it upside down. Mind you my parents where never bothered about nudity when we were kids so I don't know why I thought that
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Berserker

My first car was a mini

- Martin Luther King Jr.

tslyon

I was lucky enough to own a Plymouth Breeze.  I drove it on many a small lanes between RAF Lakenheath and RAF Feltwell 13 years ago.  Nothing like trying to pass a farm tractor in a US spec car on a two lane road...

dannyboi-ffc

Brilliant win today! Just proves this thread earns it bacon! Everyone was nervous about today's game but the positivity and Christmas fever has rubbed off and given us an early present.

Even more reason to keep this going through until Xmas day.

Now who's up for a Christmas Carol?

Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

PokerMatt

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on December 13, 2014, 12:53:12 PM
Quote from: PokerMatt on December 13, 2014, 09:46:09 AM
Late to the party, can I still come in?

Although I just read the mug confession and I'm not sure it's the party for me....

Lol don't be shy PokerMatt.  Everyone's welcome to this party!

What's your favourite mug? Don't hate on mine, I know your jealous really. 

Seasons greetings and all that jazz

Season's greetings to you too sir.

My favourite mug would have to be my wife's. I don't mean her face - the mug has the face of a cat and its tail is also the handle.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Holders

Quote from: PokerMatt on December 13, 2014, 06:05:06 PM

Although I just read the mug confession and I'm not sure it's the party for me....

My favourite mug would have to be my wife's. I don't mean her face - the mug has the face of a cat and its tail is also the handle.

My daughter gave me a pencil sharpener in the shape of a cat. You put the pencil in its rear end and as you turned it, it miaowed. 
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

dannyboi-ffc

Lol don't be shy PokerMatt.  Everyone's welcome to this party!

Thank you sir,

That mug sounds very creative, I quite like cats.

We tried having a dog but it was hard work trying to train a puppy. We gave her away to a lovely family who had experience with dogs. I grew up with a cat and they are so much easier to train.

I found the dog tied us down too long and it wasn't fair on the dog. All worked out in the end though.

Anyway next topic......

Dogs or cats? Which is your preference?

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Quote from: Berserker on December 13, 2014, 05:46:50 PM
Quote from: Barrett487 on December 13, 2014, 04:37:27 PMI had a mug once that had a picture of a young lady on it..... when you filled it with a hot drink her clothes disappeared! I seem to recall that it was an AP Lockheed promotional mug... they wouldn't get away with that these days i reckon.
My dad had a screw driver like that in the indoor shed. I thought I was being really naughty when I used to sneak in his toolbox and turn it upside down. Mind you my parents where never bothered about nudity when we were kids so I don't know why I thought that
On a similar thread, does anyone remember those key rings with a man and a woman having......erm......relations. You could move him back and forth. I remember him being long in the shower.

Maybe that just me and my Tenerife teenage years :-[
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

PokerMatt

Quote from: Holders on December 13, 2014, 06:42:41 PM

My daughter gave me a pencil sharpener in the shape of a cat. You put the pencil in its rear end and as you turned it, it miaowed. 
Brilliant. You can also get tea towel holders which you put the towel into the cat's, ahem, cork.

PokerMatt

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on December 13, 2014, 06:46:46 PM

Lol don't be shy PokerMatt.  Everyone's welcome to this party!

Thank you sir,

That mug sounds very creative, I quite like cats.

We tried having a dog but it was hard work trying to train a puppy. We gave her away to a lovely family who had experience with dogs. I grew up with a cat and they are so much easier to train.

I found the dog tied us down too long and it wasn't fair on the dog. All worked out in the end though.

Anyway next topic......

Dogs or cats? Which is your preference?
Cats. Got one knocked out on my lap just now.

My wife's family cat, who lives with her mum. 19 years old so she's seen better days (the cat) and isn't in the best of states, but will hopefully get through another Christmas.

win-dup

Quote from: Peabody on December 12, 2014, 09:20:49 AM
May all your Christmas's be merry and bright
And may all your Christmas's be White
[/quote

not sure you can say Christmas or White without upsetting someone these days.

Holders

Quote from: PokerMatt on December 13, 2014, 07:20:27 PM

Brilliant. You can also get tea towel holders which you put the towel into the cat's, ahem, cork.

A friend's cat nicked the leftovers of a beef joint, string and all. A couple of days later, he noted a piece of string trailing from the cat's ...err... fundamental orifice. He stood on it and clapped his hands. The cat leapt forward and yelped. The string had a knot on the end.

A crew of firemen (including a Fulham fan) were called to a cat with its head trapped in a railing. The owner, a sweet little old lady was very concerned but the firemen reassured her that all would be well: "just go and make us a cup of tea and by the time you get back, we'll have the cat free". So she went away and one of the firemen simply applied his cig lighter to the appropriate part of the cat's rear anatomy and - hey presto! It was free.

watfordwhite

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on December 12, 2014, 11:46:32 PM
1st car -(1967) a Ford Prefect with a running board.leather seats, flick up side indicators and a starting handle.  Gorgeous
2nd car - green mini van with a mattress in the back.........................
If the vans a rocking, dont come knockin....
My first car, Ford Capri MK3 2.0l Laser.. xma2

dannyboi-ffc

Key rings with couples at it, screwdrivers with naked women? Yes Berserker, that questions for you. And rocking vans/ Roger with a mattress in the back of his......

How on earth old people nowadays can have an issue with Rihanna ' s erotic music videos is beyond me. You lot were filth lol.

I'm going to church tomorrow now and all i did was read it! I don't wanna know what you lot used to dress up as at Xmas,  I think it would scar me for life!

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Holders

gang

Berserker

Thinking of dressing as an elf

- Martin Luther King Jr.

SadOldGit

Quote from: Holders on December 13, 2014, 07:54:58 PM
Quote from: PokerMatt on December 13, 2014, 07:20:27 PM

A friend's cat nicked the leftovers of a beef joint, string and all. A couple of days later, he noted a piece of string trailing from the cat's ...err... fundamental orifice. He stood on it and clapped his hands. The cat leapt forward and yelped. The string had a knot on the end.

A crew of firemen (including a Fulham fan) were called to a cat with its head trapped in a railing. The owner, a sweet little old lady was very concerned but the firemen reassured her that all would be well: "just go and make us a cup of tea and by the time you get back, we'll have the cat free". So she went away and one of the firemen simply applied his cig lighter to the appropriate part of the cat's rear anatomy and - hey presto! It was free.

I remember my old dad telling me about something that happened just before WW2: Allegedly he was in a cafe near the Elephant with some blokes who worked for 'The Gas, Light and Coke Company' and a cat kept going round rubbing against their legs.  One of the blokes didn't like this and put his index finger in the mustard pot, and then stuck it up the cat's bum.  I was told the cat took off like a rocket, did three laps of the cafe walls like a wall of death rider, and was last seen as a streak of light doing 90mph up the road!  Allegedly!

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Berserker on December 13, 2014, 10:30:29 PM
Thinking of dressing as an elf

If this thread makes it to Xmas day (which it will because when everyone else gets bored, I will just have a conversation with myself). I dare you to go to the Brighton game dressed as an elf! And I'll be there to check!

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]