News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Help dannyboi to keep this thread going till Xmas day.......

Started by dannyboi-ffc, December 12, 2014, 08:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker

Afraid I'm working late shift that day but I would dress as an elf if I was going
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Berserker on December 13, 2014, 11:24:22 PM
Afraid I'm working late shift that day but I would dress as an elf if I was going

That's a pity! I suppose work takes priority over pretending to be an elf unless your name is will ferrall
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Mince n Tatties

Do you think Im being mean getting my dear wife an  Egg Timer for Xmas....lol

GloucesterWhite

Quote from: Holders on December 14, 2014, 08:09:55 AM
Quote from: Berserker on December 13, 2014, 10:30:29 PM
Thinking of dressing as an elf

Take it easy, remember elfin safety.
Merry Christmas to everyone EXCEPT those who work for 'Ealth and Safety! I live very near to the hill (cliff!) where each year we hold the world famous cheese rolling competition. Hundreds turn up each Spring bank holiday to watch lunatics run down a very steep hill chasing a cheese - OK so there's a lot of in-breeding on Gloucestershire! (although people come from all over the world). The winner gets (you guessed it) - a Double Gloucester cheese!! Ambulances used to wait at the bottom to collect the wounded and ship them off to A&E, then two years ago the event was made 'unofficial' by Health and Safety so the ambulances did not turn up and we had to use cars to ferry those with broken bones (I think that year there was only one who was a spectator who fell out of a tree!). Then this year, in a further attempy to stop it, the police threatened to charge the 90 year old woman who made the cheese!! So we used a plastic one. Not sure how they will try to stop us next year. Health and Safety - humbug!!

Mince n Tatties

Country is obsessed with it..
Stopped kids playing conkers in some places...Hillarious

Holders

Quote from: GloucesterWhite on December 14, 2014, 09:03:52 AM
Quote from: Holders on December 14, 2014, 08:09:55 AM
Quote from: Berserker on December 13, 2014, 10:30:29 PM
Thinking of dressing as an elf

Take it easy, remember elfin safety.
Merry Christmas to everyone EXCEPT those who work for 'Ealth and Safety! I live very near to the hill (cliff!) where each year we hold the world famous cheese rolling competition. Hundreds turn up each Spring bank holiday to watch lunatics run down a very steep hill chasing a cheese - OK so there's a lot of in-breeding on Gloucestershire! (although people come from all over the world). The winner gets (you guessed it) - a Double Gloucester cheese!! Ambulances used to wait at the bottom to collect the wounded and ship them off to A&E, then two years ago the event was made 'unofficial' by Health and Safety so the ambulances did not turn up and we had to use cars to ferry those with broken bones (I think that year there was only one who was a spectator who fell out of a tree!). Then this year, in a further attempy to stop it, the police threatened to charge the 90 year old woman who made the cheese!! So we used a plastic one. Not sure how they will try to stop us next year. Health and Safety - humbug!!

Total humbug and even they can be dodgy if they get stuck in your throat.

Shortly after they introduced those credit card machines where you have to type your number in, I handed my card to the cashier in the normal way and was told I had to put it in myself due to "health and safety". Credit cards aren't that heavy and it was before the days of Ebola.

Berserker

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 14, 2014, 09:00:38 AM
Depends what sort of egg timer. My husband bought me a timer that is bright yellow and has a lovely mouse on the top. If you get her a flash or cute timer she will love it

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Berserker on December 14, 2014, 09:57:34 AM
Depends what sort of egg timer. My husband bought me a timer that is bright yellow and has a lovely mouse on the top. If you get her a flash or cute timer she will love it

She is a wonderful cook but in all the years together she has never been able to boil
An Egg, they either raw or hard..lol
I just want to see her face Xmas morning when she opens big box (ribbon and all)
and sees the Timer in there.
I have got her something special as well..A Dozen Eggs. 064.gif

Berserker

I'm sure she'll laugh. Mind, you could be boiling the eggs for the foreseeable future  ;)

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Holders

My dad once bought my mum a new cooker for her birthday. She didn't seem too happy with it - there's no pleasing some people.

Anyway, three months later she got really upset when the electricity bill arrived with the first HP instalment on it - he'd only paid the deposit!

Burt

Quote from: Berserker on December 14, 2014, 09:57:34 AM

I've got my wife one in the shape of R2D2, from Scribbler. Being a Star Wars obsessive, she'll love it :)

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Berserker on December 14, 2014, 10:27:30 AM
I'm sure she'll laugh. Mind, you could be boiling the eggs for the foreseeable future  ;)

No doubt she will get me back.
She is a good sport though and always up for a laugh...

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Holders on December 14, 2014, 11:00:04 AM
My dad once bought my mum a new cooker for her birthday. She didn't seem too happy with it - there's no pleasing some people.

Anyway, three months later she got really upset when the electricity bill arrived with the first HP instalment on it - he'd only paid the deposit!

Brilliant..

f321ffc

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

dannyboi-ffc

:merry christmas: f321ffc!

:wine:  :drums:  049:gif

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

HatterDon

I refuse to contribute to this self-aggrandizing thread!

So there!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Berserker

- Martin Luther King Jr.

dannyboi-ffc

Yeah HD whatever! Thanks for dropping by, merry Christmas and a happy new year and thanks for the contribution.

Do be sure to drop by tomorrow  :)

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]