News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Help dannyboi to keep this thread going till Xmas day.......

Started by dannyboi-ffc, December 12, 2014, 08:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

But we really shouldn't just sweep it under the carpet.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Baszab on December 15, 2014, 03:35:33 PM
This week I have mostly been eating..........................

I miss the Fast Show...Brilliant it was...Ah Ted there you are...

Mince n Tatties

Holders

Quote from: nose on December 15, 2014, 03:12:28 PM
For christamas we are having salt beef, red cabbage and mashed potato for lunch plus sprouts of course.
it has become our tradition

we will have christmas pud and for those that do not like the pud (the heathens) I shall make crepe filled with fressh fruit that I will flambe.

As a starter I will most likely serve smoked salmon with a few leaves and some cherry tomatoes, preferably three colours, red green and yellow.

My question is custard or cream with the pud, i will have both available but wonder what your preference is?

Clotted cream every time.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Holders

Quote from: Lighthouse on December 15, 2014, 02:09:36 PM
I bet nobody had the same make as my first car. An FSO Saloon. A poor mans Lada. Now that isn't a phrase you will hear very often, if at all.

Built like a tank. All be it a Polish one.

My dad had one. a Y reg, his only new car ever - and total crap!

SadOldGit

Quote from: nose on December 15, 2014, 04:22:02 PM
Quote from: brixology on December 15, 2014, 03:41:52 PM
Why can't someone invent a urinal that doesn't ensure that I get backsplash all over myself? 
and providing you aim over it, the splash is almost totally contained.
actualy such things do exist.... not perfect but you get a slopping glass or perspex shiel. However if you have a poor aim then you are still in trouble.
Went to the bog at an Indian restaurant in Staines the other week - all the urinals flash different colours.  Thought I was tripping again!  Frightened the life out of me!

Burt

Anyone got a cure for a runny nose that is doing a favourable impression of the Niagra Falls?

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: SadOldGit on December 15, 2014, 09:24:09 PM
Why can't someone invent a urinal that doesn't ensure that I get backsplash all over myself?  
actualy such things do exist.... not perfect but you get a slopping glass or perspex shiel. However if you have a poor aim then you are still in trouble.
Went to the bog at an Indian restaurant in Staines the other week - all the urinals flash different colours.  Thought I was tripping again!  Frightened the life out of me!

I went to a nightclub when I was 18 and very naive, we couldn't get in anywhere down the west end because I was wearing a Hackett top and it was against their dress code. Anyway we ended up getting into a club called abrakadabra (the magicians word), none of us noticed anything strange even though it was star in us in the face. I guess we were just pleased to have got in somewhere.

Anyway to cut a long story short I decided to go to the toilet for a slash only to discover that the urinals had lips!!!!!

We left quietly after that.....
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Burt on December 15, 2014, 09:27:31 PM
Anyone got a cure for a runny nose that is doing a favourable impression of the Niagra Falls?

Blow it with a tissue? It's an old fashioned method but the old ones are the best......
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Burt

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on December 15, 2014, 09:30:38 PM
Quote from: SadOldGit on December 15, 2014, 09:24:09 PM
Went to the bog at an Indian restaurant in Staines the other week - all the urinals flash different colours.  Thought I was tripping again!  Frightened the life out of me!

I went to a club when I was 18 and very naive, we couldn't get in anywhere down the west end because I was wearing a Hackett top and it was against their dress code. Anyway we ended up getting into a club called abrakadabra (the magicians word), none of us noticed anything strange even though it was star in us in the face. I guess we were just pleased to have got in somewhere.

Anyway to cut a long story short I decided to go to the toilet for a slash only to discover that the urinals had lips!!!!!

We left quietly after that.....

Charing Cross used these big sheet metal urinals, like the Hammy End. Me and my mate had been on the lash one night (bar crawl around Covent Garden and the Strand) and it was a freezing early morning, we started peeing and the heat of the urine made the very cold metal expand with a flipping type of sensation which sent the pee back towards us.

Strange moment...

Mince n Tatties

Bowl of hot water, towel over head and sniff up the steam for about
10mins, then have a good blow..

Holders

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 15, 2014, 09:36:36 PM

Go to bed with a hot totty.

Barrett487

A bit late now by the sounds of it, but echinacea is a herb that relieves cold symptoms. Two tablets a day seem to ease things once you have a cold and,  if you take one a day if you're around people with colds, it's amazing how often you get away without catching it.

As you already have a runny nose, treat yourself to a hot curry and go for a run (not at the same time tho)

Barrett487

Quote from: Holders on December 15, 2014, 09:50:21 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 15, 2014, 09:36:36 PM

Go to bed with a hot totty.

where do i find a hot totty? hope she's a nice gal?

failing that, try a hot toddy, lol

Berserker

Victory V's
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Berserker

If I was a hot totty I wouldn't want to in bed with a man with runny nose, it would kill all romance
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Barrett487

i just googled hot totty.................

mixed responses from the google elfs, but apparently it is a valid alternative to hot toddy......... i won't divulge what google images displayed tho  :dft001:

Barrett487

Quote from: Berserker on December 15, 2014, 10:06:25 PM
If I was a hot totty I wouldn't want to in bed with a man with runny nose, it would kill all romance

i'm so tempted to respond to this, but thought better of it Clare

RidgeRider

Hot and Sour soup with some extra tabasco always works for me....or a really hot vindaloo