Main Menu

Kacaniklic returns

Started by J.Perkins, December 15, 2014, 01:45:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Quote from: grandad on December 15, 2014, 02:14:58 PM
Quote from: J.Perkins on December 15, 2014, 01:50:24 PM
Quote from: grandad on December 15, 2014, 01:47:00 PM
Should not get in ahead of George Williame in my view. Williams is stronger & tracks back better.

Won't be competing with him IMO. Once Ruiz has left, I'm hoping to see a formation with wingers. I'd be happy with Kaca and George down both wings.

We will never play with 2 wingers. If Ruiz does leave McCormack will do the 10 Role. Woodrow , Dembele or Taggart will partner Hugo. Might play one of Kaca or Williams but not both.
I can't see any connection between Ruiz leaving and Kaca returning, they fill entirely different roles.

HatterDon

He's coming back because his league has shut down. I don't think there's anything else involved in this transaction.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

PaulJ123

Betts
Hoogland Hutch Bodurov Staf
Williams LVC Parker Kaca
Mccormack Rodallega

That's a very strong team in my eyes.

Bench with Burn, Fofana, Woodrow, Taggart, Roberts, Tunnicliffe?

Still could do with another winger but a strong squad for the championship

westcliff white

Quote from: MJG on December 15, 2014, 03:38:22 PM
I don't see any negatives in him and eventually Tunniclffe returning in January. Like two new signings.
I agree, is there a news article saying tunni is back as well?
Every day is a Fulham day

MasterHaynes

I'm sitting on the fence, a confident Kaca I would welcome back but as we have all seen his confidence has been fragile in the past and once he loses it he does not take on players just cuts back and lays it off. Lets hope he returns like the player we got back from Watford.
Just to add to the Ruiz replacement thread KKaca was played at the bottom of the Diamond 1st half and top of the diamond 2nd against Crawley by Magath , has Kit seen something that makes him think he could succeed where Magath failed like he did with LVC?

nose

Quote from: MasterHaynes on December 15, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
I'm sitting on the fence, a confident Kaca I would welcome back but as we have all seen his confidence has been fragile in the past and once he loses it he does not take on players just cuts back and lays it off. Lets hope he returns like the player we got back from Watford.
Just to add to the Ruiz replacement thread KKaca was played at the bottom of the Diamond 1st half and top of the diamond 2nd against Crawley by Magath , has Kit seen something that makes him think he could succeed where Magath failed like he did with LVC?

I thnk Kaka suffered with berba in the team, it always looked to me if his first instinct was too see where berba was and then get it to him rather than concentrate on what would suit the team best. That is no longer a problem so i hope we will see better.

Riverside

Quote from: nose on December 16, 2014, 01:41:17 PM

I thnk Kaka suffered with berba in the team, it always looked to me if his first instinct was too see where berba was and then get it to him rather than concentrate on what would suit the team best. That is no longer a problem so i hope we will see better.

I agree I think Berba damaged Kaka. If he didn't pass to the inch to Berba's stationary feet through 5 defenders he was screamed at . The confident youngster who came back from a loan spell at Watford disappeared .
I hope to see that confidence again - with willing runners like Rodellega and McCormack why not ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

akf

I'd be happy to have him back as an option.

It is also a bonus the way his name tongue-ties unsuspecting commentators.

Skatzoffc

Quote from: PaulJ123 on December 15, 2014, 06:07:16 PM
Betts
Hoogland Hutch Bodurov Staf
Williams LVC Parker Kaca
Mccormack Rodallega

That's a very strong team in my eyes.

Bench with Burn, Fofana, Woodrow, Taggart, Roberts, Tunnicliffe?

Still could do with another winger but a strong squad for the championship

No place for Hyndman Paul?
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Two Ton Ted

Hyndman is still very young. The games will be coming thick and fast now and we need a strong squad and not to have to rely on teenagers.
Never ever bloody anything ever.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: nose on December 16, 2014, 01:41:17 PM

Spot on! I actually think berbatov did that to the whole team hence why I always say he was fulhams worst ever signing.

Hopefully Kaca can get his confidence back because he's certainly good enough at this level and on his day could be a match winner.  Ludicrous decision to loan him out in the first place and then signing chihi......
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging